lamoborghini tractors

Discussion in '1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV' started by liav12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd say the Ferraris it looks a bit like are the 330 era, or maybe the Superfast. I like this better with the pop-ups that with the production car's fixed light pontoons.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Doesn't this look like...

Looks like a Beamer 850 coupe to me. Its cute though.

3. Re: Doesn't this look like...

the front looks like a corvette, the back looks almost identical to one of those chevy nova hatchbacks...i think its the nova...but whatever those lightning fixtures look exactly the same<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 92 Integra</i>
    <b>The front looks a little like a Corvette actually.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly, when I first looked at it the corvette came to mind.

5. Re: Doesn't this look like...

I dont see no Corvette here. I see the cabin pushed back, something like a Corvette but aside from that they are as similar as day and night. Anyway to me this looks like a hatchback Lamborghini Miura. the Miura a little sleeker of course but they do look alike.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Doesn't this look like...

I do agree with the assertion that this looks a little like a ferrari, only because ferraris looked like a lot of things over the 90 years or so that they have been making cars. The tail lights and the rear windsheild reminded me strongly of a studabaker avanti. Possilbe the Corvette has some similar qualities, mainly the fender swells above the front wheels, they are similar to those of a C-2 and C-3 corvette.<!-- Signature -->

7. #57 ajzahn, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carrera26</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd say the Ferraris it looks a bit like are the 330 era, or maybe the Superfast. I like this better with the pop-ups that with the production car's fixed light pontoons.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Looks like the 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerican or the 1964 Ferrari 500 Superfast. Lamborghin again was trying to build the better Ferrari at that time.

Axel J. Zahn
    Formula 1 Club of Europe
    www.formula1.org
    www.f1-worlds.com
    www.f1-times.net

8. Re: Doesn't this look like...

The front does NOT look like a Jaguar. The back does NOT look like a Porsche. That was about the dumbest observation I have ever seen.

9. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->funny u mention ferrari, cuz the guy who started lamborghini had one intention in mind, kicking the shit out of ferrari, he hated enzo ferrari with a passion. anyways about it resembling a vette, i see the slightest bit of C2 stingray in it, but emphasis on slight. not to mention all cars looked the same back then...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Doesn't this look like...

someone said it looked like a Miura.......

not at all. That's even crazier than the Jag and Porsche thing.

11. Re: Doesn't this look like...

This car looks EXACTLY like a '63 Corvette, I'm not kidding. It has a swept back and wheel shrouds, other than that... Vette city!!

12. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BrownDoggie</i>
    <b>This car looks EXACTLY like a '63 Corvette, I'm not kidding. It has a swept back and wheel shrouds, other than that... Vette city!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah the front end looks alot like a '63 vette, but the nose on the vette is less slanted and has a few more angles. as far as the back goes though it dosent really look like a vette at all.

13. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i was gonna say taht myself, it has a tiny hint of E-type in it i think, what with the very long front and all<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranello29</i>
    <b>The front does NOT look like a Jaguar. The back does NOT look like a Porsche. That was about the dumbest observation I have ever seen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's why almost everbody here says the back looks like Porsche.
    You are dumb.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Doesn't this look like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i was gonna say taht myself, it has a tiny hint of E-type in it i think, what with the very long front and all</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, you're right. It's the long hood that reminds me of the E-Type, and some parts of the front. It still says Jag to me brothas...
    But yeah, the Vette is in there too.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

16. Lamborghini Fans Folder

Wow, a very good looking car, its old but hey, look at those numbers. And the design looks very nice, none of that of the earlier model. Overall, it looks great, if I were a guy back in the 80s, I would love to drive this car, even now I would'nt mine driving it. What about you?<!-- Signature -->

17. looks okay do drive around town.

I like it. The good thing is it doesn't suck like one of the old supercars. It's fast.

18. Re: looks okay do drive around town.

I think he means that old supercars performances suck compared to the newer supercars' performances<!-- Signature -->

19. HOW MUCH THEY HAVE CHANGED!!

if u say duh
    then how come corvettes havent changed much??

20. Re: HOW MUCH THEY HAVE CHANGED!!

corvettes are weird, look at them, how can u make them better, they r hopeless<!-- Signature -->

21. It started it all

This was the Lambo that change way of Supercars!

22. Re: It started it all

not really, it was the miura but this was lambo's first concept<!-- Signature -->

23. wow

hey if u cant respect the design, respect 100hp+/litre. i know most of u guys couldnt give two shits, but for 1963, even for today, wow thats huge! by the way did anyone notice back in the 60's everyone used tiny ass v12s' the size of a v6?<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: wow

yeah i noticed. now this car was truly engineered. over 100 hp/litre from a V12, and look at how light the car is. <!-- Signature -->

25. Re: wow

Yeah, the weight was the first thing that jumped out at me. 2315 lbs is unbeleivable considering the technology/materials that were available to them at the time. It definately shows the engineering potential of lamborgini, this car even had an aluminum engine to save weight! Not the kind of thing you would expect from a car made in 1963.