LEGENDARY

Discussion in '1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe' started by Shaitan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: LEGENDARY

it is a superb classic, but the e-type i say is better.<!-- Signature -->

2. one of my all-time favorite cars. absolutely legendary.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: LEGENDARY

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from S7-311</i>
    <b>one of my all-time favorite cars. absolutely legendary.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->a legend!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: LEGENDARY

A stock inline 6 in 1955 3.0 litre which can produce 240bhp while today's 3.2 litre v6's 221bhp is quite an achivement<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: LEGENDARY

On of the best classic cars arround<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: LEGENDARY

now way dude, this is WAY better then the E-type, or at least quite different<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: LEGENDARY

its definitely one of the best to ever have come from europe, along with the bmw 507 and the merc 500k, among others<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: LEGENDARY

One of my all time favourites.

9. Re: LEGENDARY

I agree. What can i say. The "classiest" car ever made, no one will ever come close to the 300 SL Gullwing.

It will always be the ultimate invention in the history of Man Kind.

10. Re:

I think that everybody feels that way.

11. Re: LEGENDARY

I would kill for this car!
    In one of my daydreams (yes I do daydream lol) I have 2 of these babies.One in my garage ready for a spin & the other one in my living room on a revolving platform with the doors lifed.