Let's talk modern car design

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by IdoL, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Taking the start of a discussion from another thread and building on it.

Let's talk about car design, specifically modern (i.e 1980's and up), because things were round and different (and often beautiful) beforehand.

2. Starting from the top (in my opinion) - I think the 1990's Jaguar XK was the best looking car in the past ~40 years. An instant classic with great proportions, a long front, sloping rear and just the right amount of roundness.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WhiteChocolateWorld likes this.
  3. And on the Jaguar note, I also think that the same-era XJ's were absolutly gorgeous. Some kind of blend between oldschool luxury cars and modern ones, before they got as fat as they are today.
    [​IMG]

4. Beautiful round 90s cars, eh?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. But for real, still my favorite looking Corvette:
    [​IMG]

And loved the crazy styling of the Apollo:
    [​IMG]

6. As far as supercars go, the title is most definitely owned by Lamborghini. In my opinion it's the Diablo SV, although the Aventador is a close second.
    The SE30:
    [​IMG]
    And the VT, mainly for having the best wheels ever.
    [​IMG]

Other than Lambo, I would say Pagani Huayra.

7. Zonda > Hyuriaha
    And if we're talking Jags:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. A 2015 brand. Found about it few years ago, don't know why it is not so popular as it looks mad

Attached Files:

9. amazing

10. Any more info on this thing?

11. I was hoping to read some engine and performance specs from yourself, but thanks for the links.

Edit: It has an LS. Should have guessed.

12. The technology is aiding the most in enhancing the process of car with maximum speed, mileage, nitro booster triggers along keeping safety issues into account.

ETB4U likes this.