Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the appear

Discussion in '2001 Lexus SC430' started by samiclkgtr, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the looks of an audi tt in my opinion are Much better than thoze of this car<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

im gonna have to go with the tt WITH a spoiler though

3. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

TTs a ton better

4. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

I don't know about you but i prefer the lexus' looks better. but then again i havent seen a TT with a spoiler so i dont know.

5. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

You are all fools. Comparing the Audi TT to the Lexus is like comparing aluminum to gold. Not only are the lines on the Lexus superior, but the interior seems to have been crafted by God himself. And DONT just base your answers on photos, the Lexus is a whole lot better in person.

6. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

I don't know how these two cars are even close, in pictures they look the same, side by side them, lexus is a HUGE car, close to 4000lbs, awesome car. TT is a little roadster ment to only rip around. SC430 is a luxo cruiser. I'd take the SC430 over the TT anyday.

7. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

definetly TT, untouchable AWD handling

8. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

the audi tt, lexus sc430, and the honda s2000 look exactly the same! they are the same car! look at the headlights...exactly the same! even the horsepower and the weight of both cars is exactly the same. i work for all three companies so i should know! all three cars are powered by the same 427 supercharged v8 engine. each car has permanent all-wheel drive.

9. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

Lexus any day, I hate the TT its so ugly

10. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

damn straight

11. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

haha funny.

12. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

what is that kid on?, the TT and S2000 most definately don't have V8's. Psycho bastard.

But back to the topic at hand, i'd take the TT it is much better than the Lexus boat.

13. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

The TT is a bug with a better suspension and turbos. Screw that. I'll take the lexus just for that reason alone, anything on a bug platform is not my choice. Not to mention the lexus is quicker, and has a higher level of luxury.

14. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

Ok.. this is an interesting one, as I hate the looks of both (with a passion). However, at the end of the day, the SC430 has looks i dont like (in fact pretty much hate), but can live with. The TT on the other hand, is a car that I would not have in my garage no matter wat the cost. (if it was free id sell it).

For this reason, i have to say the Lexus.

15. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

I would take 3 lexus
    i own both and both r great
    but the lexus beats it in handling
    driving
    and style in my opinion

te sc430 is just a better car
    however the amazing leather in the tt blows away any leather i have ever seen
    1 bad thing about the tt is i have heard that it has problem with the air bags diploying

but these r 2 great cars
    but the sc430 wins

16. Re: Lexus SC 430 VS. Audi TT (Base ur asnwers strictly on the ap

jrrindone
    BANNED - 38 posts
    Karma - Neutral (0)-----------now we know why. his posts all involve crack.

id go with the TT. it has very sexy lines as compared to the over styled lexus, which is also way to thick rimmed. this is based on looks guys, not engineering, speed or prestige. just appearance.