Like the car; Ferrari still better

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Spyder GT' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This is the best Maserati ever made, but the Ferraris or a Benz 2003 SL 55 are better.

2. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

you know why ferrari is still better becouse this is a ferrari ferrari deighners desighn all masarotis now u gotta admit tho this car is a f uckin sweet ass kickin car to all ferrari and masaroti lovers great taste<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

This one owns Ferrari...Ferrari is way too overrated than they deserve!! This is a piece of art!

4. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

not SL 55

5. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

ferrari owns maserati so how can you bash one and love the other? I LOVE both. but this is a sweet car.

6. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

hey sup u people now that ferrari owns maserati a maserati cinda copeyed ferrarithe way this car looks its just a nefew of the keoing 550 turbo and anything that looks good is fast is good handelind is lot a horsepower thecar is good and i like it see the similarity

7. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

Depend on the purpose I guess, and in what way. Looks-wise i'd probably go for an SL55, and in terms of luxury and comfort the merc is above (and in a straight line), but wont match this in dynamics.

8. Re: Like the car; Ferrari still better

yeah ferrari does own massarati, but why the hell can't they make their own cars and just have to take ferrari's cars and copy them it's so pointless all it is, is a cheaper version of ferrari