Lindsay Lohan lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tahoeman part 2, Jul 24, 2007.

1. #1 Tahoeman part 2, Jul 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19930594/

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Lindsay Lohan was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Santa Monica, Calif., early Tuesday morning. The arrest comes a week after the 21-year-old actress checked out of an alcohol treatment center.

Santa Monica police Sgt. Robert Hernandez says Lohan was behind the wheel of a vehicle pulled over just after 2 a.m. on Main Street near the Civic Center in Santa Monica. According to police, she was chasing another car when she was pulled over.

Officers determined she had been drinking and she was arrested for drunken driving and driving with a suspended license. During booking, cocaine was found in her pants pocket.
    Story continues below ↓advertisement

According to KNBC, Lohan refused to take a Breathalyzer test at the scene but failed a field sobriety test. She reportedly did agree to take the Breathalyzer exam at the Santa Monica police station, which registered a .12. The legal limit in California is 0.08.

Lohan was released on $25,000 bail. According to police, she will be arraigned on Aug. 23.

The actress recently spent more than a month at Promises rehabilitation facility in Malibu and she's already facing a drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills.

Lohan agreed to wear an alcohol-detecting anklet upon her release from the Promises treatment center in Malibu, but it was unclear if that played a role in the traffic stop.

2. Behold the new mascot of FAIL. Ugh disappear from the media already.

3. i cant begin to think what i would do to her

4. she is going to jail, and so much longer than paris. Im gonna guess she gets 6 months

5. Her tits look superfake nowadays.

7. this is her third time getting caught for drinking and driving and her second for being found with coke. She needs to go to jail.

8. #$%# lindsay lohan

9. haha ewww

10. i dont see why some people consider her to still be hot. She was hot a couple of years ago like Whoa, but now shes just a dirty looking coke whore. She's looked coked out in every single shot of her taken in the past year+

11. if you have that much money as if you wouldn't hire some jeeves to drive you around from party to party in a coked out haze in the back of a phantom.

kids these days.

12. btw still would

13. lol

14. Jail her

15. What happened to her boobcicles?

16. Thats what I was thinking.

17. I seriously don't get why she isn't just tossed in jail, like Paris.

18. seriously though, lock her up and throw away the key. waste of life.

19. Only for real/she does as much time as any random cokewhore would get.

20. She hasn't gone to trial yet.

21. whip/rape/throw to the wolves?

22. Alcohol-detecting anklet? lol, BIG BROTHER!

Americans are all stupid because Lindsay Lohan is stupid.

23. but you would do her in the bum!

AMIRITE,AMIRITE? GUFFAW!