LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari F2002' started by Tim851, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

Oh boy snyper, I forgot you are the one with the Insider infos, so when will you tell us every thing about the suspension...?

What I ment with judging on the look is that they probably changed tiny things in the way the pushrod structure works and from a picture like this you can't tell...

2. HAHAHA! Mclaren have a new suspension style, in the pictures it looks like Ferrari don't and the text doesn't mention it either!
    EXCELLENT! the plan is all falling into place...
    MWUHUHUHUHAHAHA!!!... <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

Yeah, you can see on a picture how the suspension is designed...

4. Re: LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

No Tim it looks just the same,
    i'll remind you that the car that was revealed on the 6th o february 2002 is not the final product. Ferrari did not want to reveal the real deal to the competitors who were watching the uncovering of the F2002. Therefore we still have to wait and see what they really came up with at the first race of the season in Melbourne.

5. Re: LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

tim us a ass, u dont know anything about formula1, u have no clue, dont come into f1 forums again till u have learned what it is that these cars r capable of and how hard they r to drive, peace<!-- Signature -->

6. ?

A little something called irony?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: LOL! Don't look like they modified the suspension!

they modded the suspension a lot! the lower and upper mounts have been changed, the lower suspension arm is mounted a lot lower than last year to clean up aero and such. yes everything is falling into place... for ferrari! and if u have been watching testing the F2002 is about 4tenths faster than the F2001 and we all know how fast eh F2001 is. the new mclaren is faster than the old one, but that doesn't say much from the 2001 mclaren. so i would say more time is needed for mclaren to catch up and for everything to "fall into place" LOL! that cracks me up!