LOL

Discussion in '2000 Sensor GTR' started by Walperstyle, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Farmer Joe decided to modify his Tractor.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: LOL

that was harsh.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: LOL

this car screams ferrari. not to say this is a bad thing, but when making a car, use many examples, or use none.
    this car also reminds me of a saleen for some reason. Also. the rims don't match. a good set of 5-spokes, thin is possible will be a nice compliment.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: LOL

Screams Ferrari? Might as well have Ferrari badging on it? And I agree...what's with the barn in the back?

5. Re: LOL

this car has got something that ferrari doesn't. Well actually thats the other way around ferrari has something this car doesn't. A lot more weight. This car is under 2000 lbs. and 450 hp this car is amazing. I wish I knew where I could find one. I'd sell everything I own to have one of these.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: LOL

looks like a ferrari but i like it i like it alot

7. Re: LOL

looks like the car in the movie the WRAITH

8. Re: LOL

What's up with the windshiels. Is it blue?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: LOL

This car just sucks. But it's light though...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: LOL

this car doesn't suck it would be so fast with that weight I'd love to know the specs

11. Re: LOL

i like the car but i would like more stats

12. Re: LOL

If i didn't read the Name and just saw the Picture i would swear it was a new ferrari Concept.

13. Re: LOL

lamborghini? isnt that how they started out? making tractors?

14. Re: LOL

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>that was harsh.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> also stupid, point-less, childish...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: LOL

Its cool, it would be unique.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: LOL

Hey, Wraith was a cool movie, I remember thinking that the car in that movie was a jet when i was a kid. You know what else is funny? The car in that movie was made by Dodge

17. Re: LOL

The carsok. To me, it kinda looks like a mix between a Ferrari, Saleen, and the headlights look like the ones on the Koenigsegg. Also, it would look way better with a decent colour.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: LOL

what does it mena by accept engines up to 1000 hp. you mean it could be modified up there or it can just accept engine transplants. i would like to see 1000 hp in this.

19. #19 Finger Eleven, Jan 25, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  20. Re: LOL

it may be harsh but he did a bloody good job

21. Re: LOL

This car has to bee fast on 0-60.
    extremely light and lots of power

22. Re: LOL

lamborghini started with tractors sucka

23. Re: LOL

-1 u dickhead

24. Re: LOL