look at this , its shit

Discussion in '1984 Nissan 300ZX' started by 300ZXmaniak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Top Ten List

so what about the stang, this is a 300zx site. all i hear is you brag about the torque and race car shit bla bla bla.. man its old. V6 vs V8. there SHOULD be no contest yet well sorry rustang lovers there is. ok so u got torque oh woop'd. what about the drive how it handles. I use to own a stang and granted, they feel good on the straight but thats it.. sorry but ill give you the torque but all and all the better well rounded V6 300zx, not even twin turbo is hands down the better car. sorry, go to your stang forum cuz your making yourself look like a tool.

2. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

This is going to be my next car for sure. I love my z31 but the z32 is the coolest car ever. I want to get a 1992 Twin Turbo in that dark grey color and of course, t-tops. They needed to give the NA ZX more horsepower though, 220 isn't enough, 250 should do, then when you twin turbocharge it, it gives you more as well, like maybe 325 for the TT would do.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

i bought a 300zx twin turbo awhile back and it is faster than any car I've seen in my town. ( and that was before i put my racing exhaust, high rise intake, new pistons, and NOS in it.)

4. what is the Z's engine called?

i have been wondering what the engine for the z n/a is called. the supra is the "2jzgte" so what is the z's called? if you could help me out with that i would appreciate it.<!-- Signature -->

5. FAST FOR ONLY 221HP !

THIS IS THE FIRST CAR THAT I KNOW OF THAT CAN GO 148MPH WITH ONLY 221HP. DOES ANYONE KNOWS OTHER CAR WITH THE SAME HP RANGE THAT CAN GO 145+ ?<!-- Signature -->

6. #131 Harada, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    OK kids its crunch time

for all those who dont peak into the TT area of this car Ill run this link for you here as well. Heres a lil FYI on Nissan motorsports IMSA is the International Motorsports Association. For what its worth they had a lot nice Victories come from Nissan. As for all those who already know about Nissan pro history check it anyway you might find theres something you didnt know. http://www.nissannews.com/nissan/motorsport/
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: look at this , its shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J Dogg</i>
    <b>hey i have one and its #$%#en sweet. it surprises the hell out of everyone who rides in it and still surprises me. i'll tell you whats gay-WRX... 1.all wheel drive 2. sedan 3. SEDAN!!! gimme a break. oh yeah and there is no such thing as a "V4". so why dont you stick with the BOYS in the wrx forum and leave the 300 forum for people who know what they're talking about. i've lapped wrx's on the track in my z, and the wrx stats say it should outperform this car in most areas. just goes to show...80% driver, 20% car.

WORD.
    p.s. no hard feelings, just dont talk shit about the Z.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen

(Clicked reply instead of quote up there)<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: look at this , its shit

And what do you have to drive fool!

9. Re: look at this , its shit

it looks like a box with those old exausts and the rusted colour and they used colgate for the mags...its weak,0-60 -7.1, top speed is poor,bloody heavy, theres not one thing thats good about this car

10. look how gay this is with non turbo, and its v6, imagine v4 and non turbo

11. Re: look at this , its shit

subarus are for queers

12. Re: look at this , its shit

People rarely make v4s. Its an inline four, and this car doesnt come in one, and I dont want to imagine it coming in one either.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: look at this , its shit

Amen<!-- Signature -->

14. who else thinks the nissan silvia is the greatest car made by ni

One of my favorite cars is a nissan silvia. I saw one that was modified by signal auto in japan in a "superstreet" magizine and man it was so great it was very very nice and had 600 hp plus. So does anyone agree that a nissan silvia is one of the best nissans ever?

15. Re: look at this , its shit

Gay with non-turbo (called "NA" for people with IQ above ten)? I don't think so. How many 1990 V6 cars do you know with no turbos and with 220 bhp?

16. Re: look at this , its shit

You're gay shut the hell up,Z cars are sweet if any vehicle is gay it's freaking fruity ass subaru maggot!