look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Bonneville G/XP' started by uselessarab, Aug 10, 2002.

1. does anyone agree with me?????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

no. . looks much more like a grand prix to me. . . <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

no jokem mate. thats what i said in the topic below this one "is pontiac part of GM" cos holden is so they could have shared designs like lexus and toyota do.

4. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariKing</i>
    <b>no jokem mate. thats what i said in the topic below this one "is pontiac part of GM" cos holden is so they could have shared designs like lexus and toyota do.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree with WRX. This looks like the Grand Prix GTP. Actually it looks like the Bonnevilles 3 years previous to this one. I guess in Australia you don't get Pontiacs so the closest looking thing would be the Holden. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

Hmmmm...ues..I do have to agree it looks quite alot like a Commodore. Holden is part of the GM Inc.
    Alot of GM vehicles share platforms and designs. The Cavalier is on the same platform of the Vauxhall and Opel Astra.
    The Catera was a Opel Calibra I think..

And oh..btw..If I remember correctly, GM own Subaru..or at least a large portion of it now.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRB The Punisher</i>
    <b>Hmmmm...ues..I do have to agree it looks quite alot like a Commodore. Holden is part of the GM Inc.
    Alot of GM vehicles share platforms and designs. The Cavalier is on the same platform of the Vauxhall and Opel Astra.
    The Catera was a Opel Calibra I think..

And oh..btw..If I remember correctly, GM own Subaru..or at least a large portion of it now.

DA PUN</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Heh heh heh, I love the fact GM owns Subaru (or a large part). This gets so many people pissed off. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

they own like 5 percent below the ammount needed to own the most >,<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

Yeah..
    I don't know why it pisses people off.
    GM knows thay Subey has alot of potential. If they can acquire alittle more...I'm sure they will invest quite alot into Subey so that GM can have it's own 4 banger super-ricer =) Ok..bad term ricer..but you know what I mean.
    Sorta like a GM Skyline =P Since the new Nissan Skylines or R series is gonna be basically a Renault design with Nissan internals. =)

I wanna see a truely awesome mix car =)
    I wouldn't mind seeing GM cars being tuned by Lotus either =P

Anyone remember the Vauxhall Lotus Carlton?

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

I think that the roof area (including windows) looks sort of like a new Legacy from this angle, i'm probably going to get a couple of abuses about my eyesight but at least i think this car is cool, unlike alot of others who waste their time here putting this car down, no-one cares if YOU don't like it.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

the origonal question was does GM own Pontiac. Yes, GM owns pontiac
    compare the Camaro and the Firebird, same frame and powertrain

11. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

LOL>.are you sure?.. Or is it very good corporate espionage =P
    JK!! =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from uselessarab</i>
    <b>does anyone agree with me?????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> where r u from?

13. Re: look to me like they got their design of a holden commadore

naw, this actually looks like the current one with all the gay cladding removed and a more powerful engine, thats it folks!