Looks awsome!

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by jay_dawg22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Looks awsome!

that joint is tight as hell<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks awsome!

here<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks awsome!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Daniel Svela</i>
    <b>But how expensive will it be?
    I thimk it looks better then Ferrari F40, F50 & the upcoming F60, I also think it looks a lot better then the McLaren F1, and the Interior is pretty impresing!
    It's performance is also great!!!!

Yeah... This is very well done, but to compare we need a price!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I Agree this is a godly car I would die to afford this car as for a price i have read that they have estimated that it will cost £300,000

4. Re: Looks awsome!

I think it's awsome, but I like the CC's headlights a bit more. There different than most cars today (except TVR is is using that style head lights now a days). They go with the rear lights too. I really like these head lights though. Best Sweedish car around.

5. But how expensive will it be?
    I thimk it looks better then Ferrari F40, F50 & the upcoming F60, I also think it looks a lot better then the McLaren F1, and the Interior is pretty impresing!
    It's performance is also great!!!!

Yeah... This is very well done, but to compare we need a price!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks awsome!

This ride carrys a resonable $300,000 price tag compared to Ferrari(F40, F50, F60, and 360.) I agree it looks better then Ferrari's F60, and F40, but i think this car is abotu as good in looks as the two other Ferraris I was talking about.

7. Re: Looks awsome!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PorscheCarreraGT72589</i>
    <b>This ride carrys a resonable $300,000 price tag compared to Ferrari(F40, F50, F60, and 360.) I agree it looks better then Ferrari's F60, and F40, but i think this car is abotu as good in looks as the two other Ferraris I was talking about. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The F60 spy car does look ugly but I highly doubt that Ferrari will produce it looking like that. And F60 is expected to have a more lucrative price tag than the CC ($300 K) and the F50 ($500 k). :(<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks awsome!

I dunno, I kina like the F60...
    Looks like a Duck!
    <!-- Signature -->