Looks dated now.....

Discussion in '1993 Ferrari 348 TS' started by maranello29, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Looks dated now.....

you and I would both be happy to have one

2. Re: Looks dated now.....

IN FACT the 0-100 mph time is 13.6s
    which is identical with the 1999
    Porsche 911 c and c4.

3. Looks dated now, don't you think ?...in its day it was probably the best supercar !? Now..it still looks cool but has really quite slow performance compared to say the 355 !! By todays standards it still has a good topspeed but the acceleration looks very poor
    (see it)... Of this 348 spider and the coupe I think this is the better looking.....anyway what do u think?...

Is this a good Ferrari ? good car ?

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks dated now.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from alexly</i>
    <b>IN FACT the 0-100 mph time is 13.6s
    which is identical with the 1999
    Porsche 911 c and c4. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah your right !! what was I thinking saying this is slow !!??
    still looks dated though. what do you think ?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks dated now.....

You Guys all know the famous gmc syclone beat one of these in the 0-60 and the 1/4 right

6. Re: Looks dated now.....

There is nothing wrong with a Ferrari. Thanks for the compliment!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks dated now.....

Nice signature bro<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks dated now.....

My brother has a Car company and sells a lot of exclusive occassions and now has a 348 ts and I drove it yesterday well I can say you this car is everything but NOT SLOW. And everybody looks at you if you drive this car even more than if you drive a porsche 911 (996) turbo (which I've driven also a couple of days).
    Anyway no other car rules more than a ferrari doesn't even matter which model.
    Greets
    Dries

9. Re: Looks dated now.....

AGREE!

10. Re: Looks dated now.....

true, not the cheapest...but the best looking car for 50k (or less).
    it doesn't look dated, its a classic, like the testarossa<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Looks dated now.....

Yes, it looks dated. But it is the forerunner of many great Ferrari models. The 0-60 time is inaccurate as well; according to the book "Great Marques: Ferrari" the 348 can do 0-60 in 5 flat.

12. Re: Looks dated now.....

Yea it does look older but it is. Anyway it is still one of my favorite ferrari's. I would take it over a 360 anyday. But thats just my opinion.