looks f***ing great

Discussion in '1995 HSV VS GTS-R' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: looks f***ing great

A CAR IS A CAR.
    YOU EITHER LIKE A CAR OR YOU DONT!!
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HSVTOMMY</i>
    <b>A CAR IS A CAR.
    YOU EITHER LIKE A CAR OR YOU DONT!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah well i don't<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: looks f***ing great

true

4. Re: looks f***ing great

looks like a taxi cab with a spoiler!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devour</i>
    <b>looks like a taxi cab with a spoiler!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    EXACTLY, NOTHING MORE

6. Re: looks f***ing great

true, right on the mark. there is nothing special about this. a bananna with an aaero kit

7. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from muzzy66</i>
    <b>true, right on the mark. there is nothing special about this. a bananna with an aaero kit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    HAHAHAH exactly and they look even worse in the flesh although they sound ok. but thats it <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: looks f***ing great

atleast it doesnt look like a pussy taxi like a falcon AU, stupiest looking ford ever. this car is one of my favourites next to the hsv walkinshaw, looks great, goes great, sounds great. shame about the colour choices tho. only came in yellow :(<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: looks f***ing great

well i have had the misfortune to see a few of these in my lifetime. they really don't look good. and i have nothing against a Holden or HSV, only this particular car. i like how it has only 215kw from a 5.7l V8. hee hee, oh how thing chance.

take the most common car on Australian roads [the VR - renouned for its dodgy build quality], drop a big, oldtech, non-efficient V8 into it, stick big brakes on it to keep the ADR guys happy, paint it bright yellow with black rims??? and 0-100kph in 6.7???

ha.

<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slinkywizard</i>
    <b>well i have had the misfortune to see a few of these in my lifetime. they really don't look good. and i have nothing against a Holden or HSV, only this particular car. i like how it has only 215kw from a 5.7l V8. hee hee, oh how thing chance.

take the most common car on Australian roads [the VR - renouned for its dodgy build quality], drop a big, oldtech, non-efficient V8 into it, stick big brakes on it to keep the ADR guys happy, paint it bright yellow with black rims??? and 0-100kph in 6.7???

ha.

Exactly, i just want to know what the hell they were thinking putting that dog ugly spoiler on the rear?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: looks f***ing great

The top model VS, the GTS-R builds on a stunning visual package that highlights the car's race track heritage. Some versions came with a more powerfull engine upgrade. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>The top model VS, the GTS-R builds on a stunning visual package that highlights the car's race track heritage. Some versions came with a more powerfull engine upgrade. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

one question where is the stunning visual package?<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: looks f***ing great

And to think Holden fans call the TS/TE50 rear wing ricey<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: looks f***ing great

Any real Australian car fan would realise that this car is a great car. If you think it looks like a taxi then give yourself an uppercut. It has been manufactured to perfection for the time it was produced. You international four bang #%$s wouldnt know a decent aussie car if it ran you over.

Who gives a shit if it only came in yellow, at least it stands out, and if you think it is that bad of a car then why are all 85 cars that were made, sold. I think you people should come out and actually see, hear and drive one before you make your stupid comments.

<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HSVTOMMY</i>
    <b>Any real Australian car fan would realise that this car is a great car. If you think it looks like a taxi then give yourself an uppercut. It has been manufactured to perfection for the time it was produced. You international four bang #%$s wouldnt know a decent aussie car if it ran you over.

Who gives a shit if it only came in yellow, at least it stands out, and if you think it is that bad of a car then why are all 85 cars that were made, sold. I think you people should come out and actually see, hear and drive one before you make your stupid comments.

Well i LIVE in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA, I saw ONE, heard ONE and well it looked like shit, but had a nice note to it, and man that wing is god ugly, i mean there was no real awe inspiring body kit, like hsv usually do yet they stick that washing line on the boot, lucky they only did make 85<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: looks f***ing great

it looks like dogshit

i could have made a better car with my ass

17. Re: looks f***ing great

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bodybuilder</i>
    <b>it looks like dogshit

i could have made a better car with my ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Umm thats impossible, dipshit. No one can make a better car with their arse. This car is legendary. Who really cares about the colour. Not bad for a stroked 308.

18. Re: looks f***ing great

This car isn't legendary at all. The bodykit wasn't even wind tested, it's for looks only. What has happened to TWA (Tom Walkinshaw Australia - HSV is the brand name). They build the VL Group A, which was entirely unremarkable in the mechanicly regard, but it was wind tunnel tested and dropped the co-efficient of drag from .42 to .32!

Now TWA just add on an obvioulsy added on bodykit (they don't blend in with the rest of the car), drop in a crate engine and change the interior trim. Woo hoo..

19. Re: looks f***ing great

well when they were first realeaed, these stood out like dogs balls, it wasnt until the production of this car that they made the taxi this colour yellow, its still a F$#kin awes car, up here in brissie though it still stands out cause our taxis are orange

20. Re: looks f***ing great

this car looks great , especially in the flesh and those black mags match perfectly with the Colour , its a real head turner and sounds great.

21. Re: looks f***ing great

Silver or chrome would have been better.

22. Re: looks f***ing great

I luv my HSV's but i personally think that the basic VS HSV GTS looks heaps better den the GTS-R. The spoilers dog ugly and the rims suck. At least with the normal GTS the rims r polished up and its got a normal rear spoiler