looks fast it isnt

Discussion in '1993 Nissan Stillen 300 GTZ' started by Grizz2K4, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: looks fast it isnt

Your such a FAG! Get Your "Mopar-Muscle" Loving Ass back in the American Car FORUMS!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: looks fast it isnt

No joke dude, go away.

3. Re: looks fast it isnt

Cant we all just get along, i mean ya gota be blind to not see this car is ausome, but i dont get those stats #$%#ing what is there prob.. with 300zs other sites rate teh gtz from 4.8 to 5.2 to 60
    this is a bias site, 300zx haters i tell ya. pfft.

4. Re: looks fast it isnt

if the looks could kill..
    Good on ya Steve Millen...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: looks fast it isnt

Fail.

6. Re:
    looks fast it isnt

T

7. Re: looks fast it isnt

What's that got to do with the Nissan Stillen 300 GTZ

8. Re: looks fast it isnt

OOPS! My bad,never mind. I was looking at your signiture, I accidently mistaked it for your comment.

9. Re: looks fast it isnt

Before you post something about how fast a car is you have to be educated, or you look like a complete idiot. I drive a 1991 300zx twin turbo, and my car STOCK clocks in at 13.5 seconds for the quarter mile. How do you think that a car with 465 bhp compared to my stock 300 hp is going to clock in slower than my car? The curb weight for the GTZ is only about 100 pounds more than the stock 300zx turbo. That equals for a quarter mile time of low 12 seconds, not 13.8. The site has obviously made a mistake, and the GTZ will not only take on almost anything you can spit out on the drag strip but it will demolish anything Americans can run up against it at the track...you wanna modify further, then take the 8.75 quartermile Z that is street legal and run up one of your crazy mustangs, camaro's or vettes that are streetlegal against that Z. You'll lose. Nissan will always win. Get a clue.

10. Re: looks fast it isnt

Before you post something about how fast a car is you have to be educated, or you look like a complete idiot. I drive a 1991 300zx twin turbo, and my car STOCK clocks in at 13.5 seconds for the quarter mile. How do you think that a car with 465 bhp compared to my stock 300 hp is going to clock in slower than my car? The curb weight for the GTZ is only about 100 pounds more than the stock 300zx turbo. That equals for a quarter mile time of low 12 seconds, not 13.8. The site has obviously made a mistake, and the GTZ will not only take on almost anything you can spit out on the drag strip but it will demolish anything Americans can run up against it at the track...you wanna modify further, then take the 8.75 quartermile Z that is street legal and run up one of your crazy mustangs, camaro's or vettes that are streetlegal against that Z. You'll lose. Nissan will always win. Get a clue.

11. Re: looks fast it isnt

Well spoken!!! Z is the only was to go.