Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

Discussion in '2002 BMW CS1 Concept' started by ZR28Camaro, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Seriously, this car looks good, but there should be at least a little more power, i mean 115 that could barley make it up a steap hill. Not to insult the car, i acctually like it, it just needs more power.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

Its a concept car, who cares about the power when no-one is going to drive it? its to look at not drive.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

Naw, there is more to a concept car than aesthetics. It should at least have some hint of performance too, don't you think?

4. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

its got enough power for a concept, if they put it into production it'll probably get a slightly bigger engine

P.S. 115hp is enough power for a car this small to climb a hill

5. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

As a matter of fact, this is actually one of the first views of the BMW 1-series. The engine shown here WILL be one of the production enginges.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

I'm sure about that also...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

The BMW e30 325e only had 121hp and it still felt like alot of power and could really pull its own weight

8. Re: Looks Good, but 115 bhp?!?! whats that about?

The 1-Series won't need all that much power. It's supposed to be an entry-level BMW, 115 hp is plenty for a tiny car like this.<!-- Signature -->