Looks handsome.

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by Honda rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Looks handsome.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from amerikan103</i>
    <b>I didnt know that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Just go to the supercars.net and search for this car and u'll see. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks handsome.

If I had the money I'd so buy a new Viper and customize it to look like this, as much as I could at least. Shame they aren't building any of the new Vipers as Coupes. Hopefully next Model year.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks handsome.

that motherfu**in japanese sure did a good job on this car

PS. check out the new BMW Z4(not a concept)
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks handsome.

The grill on the gront is too big<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks handsome.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kb89</i>
    <b>that motherfu**in japanese sure did a good job on this car

PS. check out the new BMW Z4(not a concept)
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->that z4 kinda looks like a S2000.<!-- Signature -->

6. Haha, it's funny to know that this car is designed my a Japanese designer called Osamu Shikado. He's also the designer of Toyota Camry and Corolla.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks handsome.

thats nice<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks handsome.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bugatti442</i>
    <b>thats nice</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yep<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks handsome.

I love the looks too

10. Re: Looks handsome.

I didnt know that.