looks like a corvette of the front.....

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by Striker z06, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

RX-7's problably my favorite import car. They look sweet and got great performance. front kinda does look like a vette front though, but it looks nice.

also, could we possibly get a little more specs on this car?

2. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Striker z06</i>
    <b>RX-7's problably my favorite import car. They look sweet and got great performance. front kinda does look like a vette front though, but it looks nice.

also, could we possibly get a little more specs on this car?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->a supra looks nicer.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

um.... u mean a corvette look like IT?
    vette only has this look on it's newest model, which was out 99 (i think), but rx7 has this look since 1993, 6 years before vette has it's current look. so...

4. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

current vette came out in 97, which i s stillmuch after the Rx7. I do think that the vettes styling was "inpired" by this but that the RX and vette do have differnt cues in their styling

5. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

Supra looks nicer my ass. And if the front looks like a vette... it doesn't really matter, vettes are nice as hell anyways. There would be soemthing wrong if the front looks like a prowler or something..lol

6. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Striker z06</i>
    <b>RX-7's problably my favorite import car. They look sweet and got great performance. front kinda does look like a vette front though, but it looks nice.

also, could we possibly get a little more specs on this car?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very true, and i do think the Supra is nicer, and i love jap cars so i mean they are mostly all nice like eg.
    Supra
    180SX
    RX-7
    3000 GT
    Skylines
    etc
    And u don't know what ure talkin' about cause the corvette is a copy of the bloody RX-7!!>>>
    Later
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: looks like a corvette of the front.....

Actually, there really isn't an "original" look anymore. But the Viper sorta "copied" the Rx-7s roof. And the new Vettes "copied" the FDs. But back in the 70s, the FBs copied the stingray vette's line. So it all evens out. :)<!-- Signature -->