Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Intimidator Concept' started by Chevy09Monte, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

Looks more like a new Avenger.

2. GM needs to learn that if it is going to stick a high power engine in what they want us to believe is a high-performance car, they need to move the drive wheels to the rear. Also, need to look for a better design, the ass end is really ugly. Looks like my grandma's car, And she is NOT the little old lady from Pasadena.

3. Re: Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

front end does look like a intrepid.. looks heavyyyyy, but looks damn good

4. Re: Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chevy09Monte</i>
    <b>Looks more like a new Avenger.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

actually it looks more like the new monte carlo, in fact it is. all this car is is a monte carlo that is named after Dale (the intimidator) Earnhardt. Thus the chevy intimidator.

5. Re: Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

i dont know what you guys are talking about this car looks like a Monte Carlo, RWD would be a lot better though.....and more power is always a good thing too........

6. Re: Looks like a Dodge Intrepid

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>
    i dont know what you guys are talking about this car looks like a Monte Carlo, RWD would be a lot better though.....and more power is always a good thing too........</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

seriously dude of course rwd would be better but awd would be alot better just because the tires wouldnt spin as much and it would get off the line that much faster<!-- Signature -->