Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

Discussion in '1987 Lamborghini Portofino Concept' started by r9 deviaca, Aug 10, 2002.

1. it has the shape of a intrepid

2. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

There is a reason for that. Back in 1987, Lamborghini was bought by Chrysler. So a lot of the design elements put into the concept car were design elements used in there later products.

3. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

Back when this prototype came out it was exposed at the Geneva motor show under the name...Chrysler Portofino. The 3.5l V8 is a chrysler engine and the "cab forward" style used on that design has been carried onto chrysler cars like the Stratus.

4. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

learn to spell

5. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

lol

6. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

shutup Noob

7. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

Actually if you have ever seen the emblem on this, it is the raging bull in the shape of the chrysler crest.

8. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

u mean intrepid looks liek this car? i think this car was made much earlier than intrepid, i like design, but the rear part of the car looks a lil bit out of shape.

9. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

first of all, it looks nothing like dodge or crysler,
    it is a concept vehicle and all concepts look alike

P.S. here's a tip, --->dodge

10. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

It looks competely un-Lamborghini. It's not wedge shaped like most lamborghinis are now.

11. Well, I think you all are forgetting that Lamborghini was owned by Chrysler back then. Naturally, the owner company has voice in design and matterial used for the car, so this would look more like a Chrysler.

12. Looks like a hippo crossed with an interped. lamborstupidity.