Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

Discussion in '1987 Lamborghini Portofino Concept' started by r9 deviaca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it has the shape of a intrepid

2. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

There is a reason for that. Back in 1987, Lamborghini was bought by Chrysler. So a lot of the design elements put into the concept car were design elements used in there later products.

3. 1987??

It looks more like something made maybe two years ago...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 1987??

yea it kinda does, the picture they give you sucks though, and the rims almost look like daisies. lol, Lamborghini can do much better. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 1987??

Anyone who has been to the Chrysler Museum (Auburn Hills, Michigan) will recongnize this car. It is actually a hybrid Lamborghini/Chrysler. And it is an '87 !!! Talk about being ahead of your time! The pic here sucks, you have to see it in real life, in showroom condition to appreciate it. This is a beautiful car.

6. Re: 1987??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>It looks more like something made maybe two years ago...

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yep a Chrysler Concord.<!-- Signature -->

7. NASA's super car? lol

now i would like to know who put this thing on here so i can give them a swift kick to the ass.

8. Re: NASA's super car? lol

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jazzy jeffy</i>
    <b>now i would like to know who put this thing on here so i can give them a swift kick to the ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Use a steel tipped cowboy boot.<!-- Signature -->

9. A V8...... What were they thinking

Lamborghini makes great V12 why a V8<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

becuase this was a combination between chrysler and lamborghini it was made to be like the japla and be a "babay lambo" but they cancelled the idea<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

cos the designers thought, hey, lets put a V8 in it. DUH!

<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

hey #%$, yes veyron man, im right here in your supercar forum, and why do you use words like cretin, do u have a life , anyway the car-- i think it looks pretty good if isuzu woulda made it but personally the lamborghini people should be shot for this one

13. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

i think its a v8 because it was made in the 80s... come on guys.... well thats what i think... anyway it look nice.

14. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

This car sucks. If they put in a v12 up to around 400 horse (Only 400 because it was the 80s if it were now more like 500)a six speed and got rid of the chrysler look. . .which it does have. . .and then put it in a car show I. . .like many others, I believe. . .would be satisfied. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

stupid chrysler

16. Re: A V8...... What were they thinking

damn right

17. Re: Looks like a Doge Or chrisler.

kinna