Looks like a good Rally car...

Discussion in '2001 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Concept' started by Brandon J Lindgren, Aug 9, 2002.

1. looks like a rally car... but if i ever saw one on the street I would shit kick the owner.

it looks like something hot wheels would make for Mc. Donalds to sell for toys...

but then almost all of the new space age looking concept cars look the same... (UGLY)
    Big Box fronts...
    to big of tires and or just to high off the ground...
    just over all ugly cars... why can't we keep with the smart arrodynamic design and improve on the engines and outputs...

2. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

or even make some rad like racing hover cars or something i don't know...

but the design on these things is horrid!!!!

true cars below

3. Re: This is not a PAJERO

First time I saw this car, I thought it is a MIRAGE concept car!
    This car not like a PAJERO because PAJERO is a big size car but this car is small size! As small as a MIRAGE!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sheepy</i>
    <b>i think the non concept looks much nicer.
    This looks like a rally car.
    If i had one i'd sell it and buy me a 1999 skyline GTR R34 </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

non-concept? what are talking about?
    there's no production version of the Pajero Evolution so far...
    the Pajero Evo 2 (the grey colored one that had a V8 engine on it) was an update, agree... but it was a concept too...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

Saw this at the LA car show.

Interesting. May be ok for off roading, but not with the tyres it had on. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

i also think i can be a good rally car but then y did mitsu called it a pajero??
    wat i mean is y not pajero mini?
    like nthey did to a model of theirs?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

I'd like to see one on the next Paris Dakar

8. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

it would suck as a rallly car its center of gravity is WAY to high its an suv not arally CAR and SUV not a car

9. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

you want them to go back to smart design but cant spell aerodynamic? next time just dont say anything at all because we are all now less intelligent just for reading your post. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

i think the non concept looks much nicer.
    This looks like a rally car.
    If i had one i'd sell it and buy me a 1999 skyline GTR R34

11. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

This is very cool looking car for me!! I would buy one right away.

And for all you who hate it.. If this was a BMW concept or something everyone would praise it, but since it's Mitsu let's trahse it.

12. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

What were they thinking is something I'll never figure out, they must have been high or something. But by the way the body looks, I bet it would be a good rally car.

13. Re: Looks like a good Rally car...

This doesn't look good for a rally car, it looks like a car that should be on the shelves of toys r us. If mitsubishi wants to hold their dakar championship for a long time they better not use this one, it looks like it would break down once you use it. This is the kind of SUV that shouldn't go off-road.<!-- Signature -->