Looks like a jag xj220

Discussion in '1989 Jiotto Caspita' started by bengoulding, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ahead of its time

2. looks sorta like an nsx+mclaren

sweet car, damn look at those rpms

3. And the point of building this was....?

why do these people have to make there own car ? why don't they just buy something that already exists ? all they do is copy things off good cars...anyway!! these people are fu**ed up !! they know the're only going to sell 5 and then go bankrupt .... god these people ...are brainless don't u think ??
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: And the point of building this was....?

they only made two<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: And the point of building this was....?

Maybe they wanted to try something different. It's the whole point of having an original idea. You should try it sometime.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: And the point of building this was....?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sean1152</i>
    <b>they only made two</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->exactly, as business plans go.. building a new supercar is about the worst one possible.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: And the point of building this was....?

only two built!!! that is pityful!

8. ahead of its time

This car was way ahead of it's time. In 80`s everyone was making cars with the "aero" style, with is very gemometric and ugly. This car looks sleek and smooth. Looks like a Diablo

9. asdfasdfa

sfadfasdfafd

10. and thats pretty much where the similarities end. This car is terrible

11. Re: looks sorta like an nsx+mclaren

Mabye a NSX plus a Jaguar XJR-15 Hmmmm?

12. Re: looks sorta like an nsx+mclaren

YEP maybe looks like it

but id say it looks more like a civic

13. Re: looks sorta like an nsx+mclaren

kinda reminds me of pagani.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: looks sorta like an nsx+mclaren

the twin isiter of the xj 220.

15. Re: Sweet Car

Great car!

16. Sweet Car

Very nice car with awesome performance stats.

17. Re: Sweet Car

do you think it looks like a nsx?<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Sweet Car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>do you think it looks like a nsx?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I don't think so...<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Sweet Car

thfront of itlooks a lot like a jag xj220<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Sweet Car

why do these people have to make there own car ? why don't they just buy something that already exists ? all they do is copy things off good cars...anyway!! these people are fu**ed up !! they know the're only going to sell 5 and then go bankrupt .... god these people ...are brainless <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Sweet Car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NJCARGUY</i>
    <b>thfront of itlooks a lot like a jag xj220</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah it reminds me of the jag<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Sweet Car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NJCARGUY</i>
    <b>thfront of itlooks a lot like a jag xj220</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The whole concept is a bit like a squashed XJ220.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Sweet Car

Do you really have to pick apart every car and say what it reminds you of? Give the company a f*cking break.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Sweet Car

ya i know eh?

25. Re: Sweet Car

14 marqueront le dernier sacre de Jaguar dans la discipline.

Néanmoins cette année là, le team nippon Suntec engage avec l'appui du TWR une XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Débarquant dans ce championnat à partir de

Néanmoins cette année là, le team nippon Suntec engage avec l'appui du TWR une XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

<!-- Signature -->