looks like a regular American sedan with...

Discussion in '2000 Buick Regal GNX Concept' started by KKR Snake, Dec 20, 2002.

1. a sport tune package... Kinda funny..I've never seen a car like this, and it Rocks! I like it.

Edited from here
    -----------------------------------
    But on the other hand, GET RID OF THE GODDAMN WING!!!

2. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

It doesn't look like one... Thats what it is!

3. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

if a verson of this car was created similar to this one or just like this one, this would probably change Buick's image overnite...this would be a welcome and probably life saving addition to Buick's lineup if it were introduced...too bad it's only a concept

4. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

I wish they would put the Boneville SSEI on here. They have a bunch of GM sleepers on here why not that.

5. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

"if a verson of this car was created similar to this one or just like this one, this would probably change Buick's image overnite...this would be a welcome and probably life saving addition to Buick's lineup if it were introduced...too bad it's only a concept"

they do make somthing simular to this.. and my grandpa owns one.. its a really cool car.. fast, comfy, smooth, and its a sleeper

hes done mods to it and stuff.. like smaller pulley, rockers, and stuff.. hearders are going on soon

6. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

yea... i think they might be underrated...

they claim 240 hp stock.. but they are in the 14's stock .. Avarage is 15.1

and stock to the wheels they get about a little more then 200hp so they might be underrated

7. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

this is an insult to the 86/87 gnx. Buick needs a rear drive cruiser

8. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

yes it really does need to be RWD... but maybe sometime in the future Lutz will realize that and do somthing about it...

9. Re: looks like a regular American sedan with...

231 Ci of american Muscle 3.8 Liter Turbo!

They made it FWD and supercharged instead of Turbo, maybe because they were testing new things, But i agree RWD would be better and it depends maybe SUpercharged will alo be good( I personally like the s/c whining sound, but at the same time like the whitsle/whooshing sound of a turbocharger spooling!

If I made the car I woulkd make it 3.8 liter Turbo RWD and make a Buick Century 3.8 liter Supercharged fwd, Itll then compete with a Pontiac Grand Prix supercharged, which is also fwd