Looks like an avalanche

Discussion in '1934 Auto Union Typ A' started by USRACING, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This truck looks like a small version of an avalanche<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks like an avalanche

It does suck doesn't it???

3. Re: Looks like an avalanche

How the hell does it look like an avalanche, cuz it could be used as an off roader. This thing is not a truck, simple as that

4. Re: Looks like an avalanche

OK, so maybe the front end looks similar to an Avalanche, but the rest of this thing looks cool as hell, not fugly like the Avalanche with its plastic cladding and square wheelwells. As far as the Subaru drivetrain, i'm sure if it goes into production it won't be a borrowed setup beyond the basic design. Wish they had more info on this thing cause I love it!

5. Re: Looks like an avalanche

Borrego does not look like an Avalanche. Both are cool though. GM is the superior race of autoland.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks like an avalanche

I just dont get it. I hate almost any general motors car outside the z06, they all seem so ugly with bad handling and even worse engines. Also when i saw the avalanche at an auto show last year i almost cried it was so ugly. The plastic and the immage that chevy is trying to convey with their trucks just dont mix. But then there is the borrego that looks a lot like the avalanche and I think that it looks like the best car that general motors has designed in a long time. I dont get it, maybe its all the subaru parts that it has. What ever it is produce it gm, give yourself 2 decent cars.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like an avalanche

ppl r dum #$%#s gimme a ford with this power baby! 5 speed manual ill still kik ure ass and have time left to swoop buy burger king ooo burgers heres a line ull have to remember for ure new job "want fries with that"<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks like an avalanche

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IcepickIII</i>
    <b>How the hell does it look like an avalanche, cuz it could be used as an off roader. This thing is not a truck, simple as that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->The Avalanche is an outstanding off-road performer, for you information.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks like an avalanche

HAHAHAHAHA What? That suburban with independant front suspension and 6000lb curb weight is hardly anything I would call outstanding for offroading.

10. Re: Looks like an avalanche

He said off-roading, not WRX or rally racing - if that's what you're thinking. And FYI - I've seen Avalanches put in off-road racing in the Baja, and they do quite well, just like every Chevy truck does.

11. Re: Looks like an avalanche

Maybe the front grille..the only other similarity is the bed conversion system like the Avalanche has, otherwise I don't see it.

12. Re: Looks like an avalanche

i think the front is sorta equinox and the back is sorta avalanche. the middle is, well, new.

13. Re: Looks like an avalanche

yes, i agree. The front is what all chevys are doin these days

14. Re: Looks like an avalanche

it looks awesome

15. avalanche??????????

you don't understand anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn! it looks like a peugeot hoggar, and i'm right!