Looks like the bat mobile

Discussion in '2002 Irmscher Inspiro Concept' started by FogOfSorrow, Aug 10, 2002.

1. or perhaps a vagina<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

A batmobile messed up. And even a vagina would be disgraced if it looked like this<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Okay . . . trust me, thats no vagina. Thats a sporty roadster. Sporty, indeed. muahahahahawa! Suckers<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

I know. This looks nothing like a pussy. What the hell. Not even the batmobile. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Inspiro? I just can't get inspired with this batipussy!!!

Actually it looks more like the dick of E.T.

6. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

This doesn't look like a batmobile or a pussy, if it looks like anything it looks like a cobra.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FogOfSorrow</i>
    <b>or perhaps a vagina</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes indeed, a Vagina<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Looks like Z-3.

9. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Looks like a cross between a z-3 and a copperhead without doors! wtf!

10. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

It looks like a bad mobile

11. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Makes me wonder what kind of women your all dating. Although it does have some slight resemblance to the batmobile. it would still beat anything you drive.

12. Re:
    Looks like the bat mobile

I am a fan of a good vagina. This is not a vagina, and I am not a fan of this.

13. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

Lmao

14. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

vaginal discharge

15. Re: Looks like the bat mobile

anybody who has ever seen a performance car and said "that looks like the batmobile" or "that looks like a corvette" SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE WITH A BAZOOKA AND HAVE THEIR REMAINS SHITTED ON BY A THOUSAND ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!!