looks like the Mclaren I have

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by stevenkingi, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

Of course he is a liar! He's a "MANIAC"!

2. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

if he had one he wouldn't be on this website he would just dust all those other street cars

3. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

If you have one then why don't you use a picture of YOUR McLaren in your avatar instead of using supercars.net pics. Don't talk shit. I'm not a closed minded bastard, but im not a gullible naive simpleton either.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

you don't have one you stupid liar

5. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

i also hav a mclaren it is quite ugly imust say but it goes well with my seraph
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

The truth is. There are only 4 of these out. So I would doubt that anyone here has one.

7. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

Actually Im own a McLaren that I got a couple of years ago from someone my dad use to know. If you don't believe me, here is a picture of it.....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

The F1 and the F50 are great cars . . . . . true carbon fibre monocoque construction (not tubular spaceframe with carbon fibre body like most supercars). . . . . the powertrain directly bears load from the suspensions . . . . . Powerful V12's . . . . . superlight, superfast, superquick, super exotics . . . . . no cars come close to the F1 or the F50<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: looks like the Mclaren I have

ferrari pales in comparison<!-- Signature -->