looks sorta like..........

Discussion in '2001 Dodge Super8 Hemi Concept' started by barefoot driver, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it looks sort of like one of the old impalas, you know, the ones that everyone lowers and puts hydraulics on.

2. Re: looks sorta like..........

No, it doesn't. Looks like an old 50's car with the new ram pickup's nosepiece. I like it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: looks sorta like..........

yeah actually it kinda does look like an impala lol i still want one! anyone got some money i can borrow?......

4. Re: looks sorta like..........

It looks like they went to a junk yard and chopped the middle of a '55 Royale and put the front of a Dodge Dakota on it. I don't think the "old with the new" concept flows on this car well at all. The only interesting concept on this car would be the evolustion of the old hemispherical engine.

5. Re: looks sorta like..........

It does kinda look like an old Impala. Except for the Dodge pickup nosepiece, obviously. Sweet suicide doors. (if that's what I thought I saw)

6. Re: looks sorta like..........

It looks like a twinkie in a silver or metallic casing!

7. Re: looks sorta like..........

i just want the hemi out of it
    <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: looks sorta like..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the_freek</i>
    <b>i just want the hemi out of it
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I TOTALLY agree with ya, freek, who wouldnt? BTW, love your signature<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: looks sorta like..........

looks like a sports limo

10. Re: looks sorta like..........

inhale*exhale* i like it *cogh*inhale*cough<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: looks sorta like..........

i agree with sungjoon <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: looks sorta like..........

looks sorta like....... a #$%#in pop can! wat a hunk ah scrapmetal