Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by TopGearGuy41, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Get your own design, Cadillac.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

you must be blind and dumb, it doesn,t look like a ford gt90, it looks like what it is, american,and if you had read de memo and the other stuff about the car you would know that is a concept car, which is a car who was made for expose new tecnology and other advances in the car worl, in this case, super car world.

3. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from duvel</i>
    <b>you must be blind and dumb, it doesn,t look like a ford gt90, it looks like what it is, american,and if you had read de memo and the other stuff about the car you would know that is a concept car, which is a car who was made for expose new tecnology and other advances in the car worl, in this case, super car world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

-Yaa man. preach it...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

I don't know how you see the GT-90 in there, because these two are totally different designs. And this Caddy is much more beautiful then the GT-90. It looks like a very powerful and fast machine.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

man your a damn idiot to think if this looks like a GT90 get you head out of your ass because i think the shit is blurring your glasses poindexter oh yeah and change you stupid quote "cars , nuff said.." i don't know what you mean and if you are trying to say in that quote that you know alot about cars well u don't to confuse this model with a Ford GT90 model you dumb ass :) <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

Lol!! This is far from a Ford!!!
    It's more eloquent compared to the pointy ass BATMOBILE Wannabe GT90 =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

That car could very easily come into production if GM will take the time to make it realistic.

The damn thing dont look like a GT90. you on somthin??

Gt 90 is cool though.

8. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

LOL..never said GT90 isn't nice in it's own way. But this car is nice overall =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TopGearGuy41</i>
    <b>Get your own design, Cadillac.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I looks as much like a GT90 as a Esprit resembles Diablo. Sure there are going to be similarities, both vehicles take advantage of state of the art technology. Exterior resemblance is arguable. They both have a chiseled, edgy, "futuristic" appearance, but so does most of the newer concepts (XLR, Evoq, Escalade, Vizon, Phaeton, Mk9, Vision GST etc.).<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

u r a dumb #$%# that doesn't look nothing like a ford GT90 once agian u dumb #$%#<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

LOL..I think everyone here knows it doesn't look like a GT90..I guess we should drop it eh?

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

The design is totally different. It doesn't look like the GT90 concept for sure. So change your glasses guy or go to the main page and look better at the GT90.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

well, it does share the sharp lines of the GT90.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Looks too much like the GT90 concept.

Yeah..but not much of it is really triagular =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->