lose the wing

Discussion in '2001 Hamann 360 Modena' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The 360 modena's look is without the wing and this defeats the purpose. Otherwise nice car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: lose the wing

That car sucks
    Elcamino's rule
    Suck on that

Gay Lesbos foreverrrrrr!!!!

3. Re: lose the wing

THEIR AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: lose the wing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>THEIR AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    WTF are you talking about? Is it really necassary to post the same damn thing in three different threads?

Imprezawrx14....I agree. The stock 360 looks better.

5. Re: lose the wing

yeah the wing has got to got<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: lose the wing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Limpy Fingerbang</i>
    <b>That car sucks
    Elcamino's rule
    Suck on that

Gay Lesbos foreverrrrrr!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>IT SUX B/C YOU CAN NEVER BUY ONE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

7. Re: lose the wing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Limpy Fingerbang</i>
    <b>That car sucks
    Elcamino's rule
    Suck on that

Gay Lesbos foreverrrrrr!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree, El Camino's look good, but never try to put a Camino next to a Ferrari. Think before you say something stupid.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: lose the wing

Nice Hamann kit, but definitely loose here wing.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: lose the wing

this is my opinion but i kinda like the wing<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: lose the wing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>THEIR AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Loser...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: lose the wing

think it looks great with the wing.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: lose the wing

Hey listen ugly chick, your blind if you think that wing looks great!!!

13. Re: lose the wing

morons, it wouldn't be what it is if it didnt have a "wing" plus you are all posers, if you dont like this car, go drive your damn ricers or say you have some twin turbo ferrari, cause your a damn whore, its the only way you could afford it, *****.

stop typing in caps you nasty lesbo

Btw a "wing" is called a spoiler, hope you get shot.
    BTW, im never looking at this post again so u can talk as much as you want, cause I'll never see it.

14. Re: lose the wing

neptr0n is right it is called a apoiler and i really dought that u have a 550 twin turbo and u all are ricers. almost all ferraris look nice w/ or w/out a spoiler so u all = DUMBASS REATRDS <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: lose the wing

That wing might help the stabilize the Ferrari at high speeds, and it makes the car look more exotic. I dont understand y the wing should go out. Many supersport cars look "naked" without them.