Loser Suv

Discussion in '1937 Kurtis ‘Tommy Lee Speedster’' started by G20, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Loser Suv

-that would be a pretty big tree ya know........ya loser

2. #2 sabaax, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Loser Suv

nissan makes the best suvs. i dont know whether you get nissan "patrols" in the U.S. i don't care how ugly this thing is but if it is a new genatration of patrols then belive me it will be the #1 suv. to see the nissan "patrol" go to www.patrol-me.com

3. Re: Loser Suv

Indeed, the Nissan Patrol's are strong runners. But you have to agree, this one is just plain stupid. Looks like they created it in 5 minutes. Then the Patrols are more beautiful than this one.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Loser Suv

i like the truck( reminds me of a land rover) but it seems like that imprezawrx14 has waaaay too much time on his hands. 14000 posts come on now!

5. These box suvs are just plain stupid.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Loser Suv

dude, its a concept car..you know concepts? like ideas? yeah you put ideas in and do something!

7. Re: Loser Suv

no, concepts are forward looking ideas not lego blocks randomly stuck together

8. Re: Loser Suv

maybe a bit too boxy but it is a concept. nissan's just getting ideas. those boxes or storage compartments on the top are ugly!

9. Re: Loser Suv

Yes
    they kinda figured out that boxy (a la Hummer style) is rugged and cool, but they came out with mixed results
    I like the interior, is cleverly conceived, but outside it looks weird, the A and C posts are too vertical, and they dont meet properly with the rest of the body shape.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Loser Suv

Picture yourself going downstairs christmas morning. You get there, look under the tree, and you unknowingly see this car. It's unknowingly because you mistake for a bunch of stupid looking silver boxes. The entire notion of this car baffles me. Why does Nissan think they can make a better utilitarian suv than AMG General? Does Nissan have military experience? I don't think so, but they sure can stack boxes that have been spray-painted silver on top of eachother and call it the "Crossbow" (bow in praise). The only cool thing about this car is the wiper system. This concept isn't very conceptual...huh huh...huh huh...

11. Re: Loser Suv

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Thunder Wang</i>
    <b>Picture yourself going downstairs christmas morning. You get there, look under the tree, and you unknowingly see this car. It's unknowingly because you mistake for a bunch of stupid looking silver boxes. The entire notion of this car baffles me. Why does Nissan think they can make a better utilitarian suv than AMG General? Does Nissan have military experience? I don't think so, but they sure can stack boxes that have been spray-painted silver on top of eachother and call it the "Crossbow" (bow in praise). The only cool thing about this car is the wiper system. This concept isn't very conceptual...huh huh...huh huh...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

this looks like the perfect box to pack your Hummer for gift this Christmas indeed...
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Loser Suv

Its just a wanna be hummer nothing more.<!-- Signature -->