1. nissan needs to learn that square isn't hip.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: loser truck

Yeah, but neither is Round.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: loser truck

This is trash, first of all, it's not even a car, it's a truck. So what if it has a lot of horsepower, it's not like it'll ever be put into production. Why do companies build these outrageous concept cars anyway? Nissans just gonna put out more Sentras. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: loser truck

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tmbggeek</i>
    <b>This is trash, first of all, it's not even a car, it's a truck. So what if it has a lot of horsepower, it's not like it'll ever be put into production. Why do companies build these outrageous concept cars anyway? Nissans just gonna put out more Sentras. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->nissan is building a new plant (in kentucky i think) where they are going to build a full size suv with a v8 (and their new mini van). this is there first attempt at getting the word out. i agree with you though, what an ugly peice of crap. and do we really need another gas guzzling v8 truck on our roads. i dont think so.

5. Re: loser truck

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porscheguy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tmbggeek</i>
    <b>This is trash, first of all, it's not even a car, it's a truck. So what if it has a lot of horsepower, it's not like it'll ever be put into production. Why do companies build these outrageous concept cars anyway? Nissans just gonna put out more Sentras. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->nissan is building a new plant (in kentucky i think) where they are going to build a full size suv with a v8 (and their new mini van). this is there first attempt at getting the word out. i agree with you though, what an ugly peice of crap. and do we really need another gas guzzling v8 truck on our roads. i dont think so.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm Jap guys just dont know about full size trucks ...
    this one looks too cartoonish, exaggerated and damn square... put a box above another box and you got the styling idea where this thing came from<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: loser truck

THIS IS ONLY A CONCEPT TRUCK. ITS NOT OUT ON THE MARKET AND IT WONT BE. SO DONT DIS ON IT, IT IS JUST A TRUCK THAT THEY TRIED TO MAKE AND IT BACK FIRED!

ENEMY!

7. Re: loser truck

hey yo, im with scoutzz, it is kinda ugly but y u gotta be haterade? lol im just playin but where has all the love gone? u guys dont have to be mean!

8. Re: loser truck

Hey Yo! Why u gotta be drinkin' Hatorade?! I'll admit it is kinda ugly but like that guy up there said: Its just a concept so LAY OFF!

9. Re: loser truck

its a concept, but still, if it didnt look good in drawings y did they waste $ to make it a full scale concept. it still doesnt look good

Please Pass The Hatorade