Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by F50_Rulez, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Which car is going to win?

2. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Like I said Veyron will win with more speed and faster acceleration.
    No Doubt (bount the killer).

3. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

veyron cuz of the transmission

4. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Veyorn cuz 0-60 mph and some extra speed.

5. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Veyron. Better stats all round.

6. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Like everyone else said, veyron, because its more then a drawing

7. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Whoops i feel so stupid i realised it is more then a drawing, but yes bugatti

8. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Probably the Bugatti from speeds 0 - 200, but from 200kmh upwards the Lotec overcomes its traction problems and probably maneouvers quite well with massive downforce 2.5 times the cars weight. Above 340kmh everything is aerodynamics and the Lotec probably instills more confidence from the real wheel power. Net result is the Buggati wins with the 4 wheel drive helping to put most of the power down during "real speeds" 0 - 200.

9. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Veyron Live On!!!!!

10. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

id say the Veyron

11. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

The Veyron has better accel. and top speed.Veyron. But why is the Lotec so slow with more hp than the Veyron and around the same weight?

12. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

**** you people, you guys are comparing cars from numbers and letters from a website... ****, I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE CAUSE THIS IS TOPIC PISSES ME OFF..........

Love,
    CarZOne

13. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Damn, thats a good question, but i would have to go with the Lotec to own, it looks much better and i would love to pull up on the road in one of these over a Bugatti. But in speed and racing (which the lotec does great in) the Bugatti would do better.

14. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Veyron fo sho

15. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

I would like to see how they courner first befor i will say anything.

16. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Why is this shit so slow for 1300 HP.5-speed?Then make it 6 big deal???!!!

17. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

I don't think this cars needs a 6 speed gearbox.
    Why? Thats simple, this got so much torque and is also not heavy so you don't to keep the engine at high revs there's always enough power and torque to give an explosive acceleration.
    Just like the Lotec C1000, this car also has a 5 speed gearbox.
    The Lotec C1000 accelerates from 100km/h to 200 km/h in 4th gear in just 5.5s !!! Probaly faster than a Suzuki Hayabusa bike and also faster than the Kawasaki ZX12R ever could do! And if that isn't fast enough you can always go back to 3th gear or even 2th gear!
    Because the C1000 can get up to 170km/h in 2th gear. Thats what i call power (whatch out for wheelspin)

18. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

How can most of you say Veyron. If there was more info i could make a decision, like slalom, lateral grip, 1/4 mile, time from 0 to 150. I don't know any of this stuff.

19. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

There isnt enough info on either cars, so it evens out.

20. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

this car. the veyron may win in acceleration but since when has that been the sole judge of a cars worth. this thing was developed with RWD to be a drivers car like the mclaren f1, not just very accelerative, like the EB110. has neone noticed so close to production and bugatti still haven't released any weight figures. i think the veyron is going to be way too heavy to be entertaining on real roads rather than just a freeway or dragstrip. manuals r more fun than sequentials neways.

21. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

hard one... if you are talking 1/4 the Bugatti would win - but in along race the Lotev would - the Bugatti had to clutch more often and it would slow it down - try to dream about a +250 mph race with those two....

22. Re: Lotec Sirius vs. Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

Veyron

23. Veyron may outspeed it but Lotec overpowers it by far. To my knowledge, this is the most powerful car (that's not a race car or moddie)factory-built car of a production or concept that has ever been made.

24. #$%# U MOTHER #$%#ERS! LOTEC IS LIGHTER, FASTER 100-200 KM/H, FASTER TO 400, FASTER CORNERING, WOULD #$%# THE VEYRON FROM BEHIND, AND THEN EAT IT ALIVE!!!! YOU F**KERS ARE STUPID!!!

25. ...and, the veyron only has 7 gears to keep up with this, the lotec has 6 gears (read on their homepage) and would still beat this! the veyron is too heavy because of the 10 radiators! the engine is too big, which means it gets too hot! the only benefit with the weigh is that it will get the power to the blacktop faster! and it has 4wd, lotec are better in every other aspect! the veyron only accelerate faster to 60 mph, then the lotec beats it to 120 mph! and if the gears would be higher on the lotec, i bet it would go at least 260-265 mph!!!

PERIOD!