Lou Holtz Gives Up His Cock

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 84FordMan, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Don't know how many people keep up with college football, but Lou Holtz of Notre Dame national championship fame, took over the University of South Carolina football program as head coach of the Gamecocks in 1998, a point in which they hadn't seen 5 wins in a season for sometime. It went good for a few years, nailing the Outback bowls and making some records, but after the 01 season, it declined again. This past Saturday capped it all, when during the in-state rivalry of USC vs Clemson led to a player-initiated brawl which cleared both benches. Even after the game, both Clemson and USC were still bowl eligible, but today, both teams stated they would decline any invitation to the post-season.

With no bowl game, that ended Lou Holtz career at USC and his career in coaching as he has now retired and with Steve Spurrier, of former Florida Gators national championship fame, taking over the program.

2. Its too bad our last memory of this great coach is one of him trying in vain to stop his players from fighting.

3. I'll second that.

4. I was mad at the players. I mean damn outta respect for you couch stop fighting.