Love the Beast on SPEED

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MarthaStewart, Dec 18, 2009.

1. in like 5 min. looks pretty interesting.

2. Sounds like this is for me, I will have a look.

3. I have wanted to see this for a long time. I love that main people besides Eric Bana are Jay Leno, Jeremy Clarkson, and Dr. Phil. One of those is not like the other.

4. Watched part of it: orgasmic! I am recording it and I can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

5. What's this show about?

6. #7 20000 RPM, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. #8 mclaren777, Dec 18, 2009
  8. link to ep

9. I was wondering about this.

10. so is it a film? documentary? what the #$%# is it?

11. a feature length documentary.

12. cool thanks

13. i like eric bana

14. i watched the encore of it too. I so thought bana was gunna come unglued on jeremy when he was doggin his muscle car.

eric bana is one of the few people who are living his dream. lucky guy

15. #$%# wish i'd seen this yesterday

16. #17 mayorof mexico, Dec 20, 2009
  17. Haha Leno was pretty brutal to him as well! After Bana's wreck, Leno was grilling him about not building the car himself! He was like, "If you'd put your own blood, sweat, and tears into it, you wouldn't have crashed."

18. I'd rather pay someone else to build it then thrash the shit out of it than build myself it and drive like a girly-boy.

Horses for courses i guess.

19. Oh wait, I saw this at themovies. Was sweet as. Heard he is restoring the car again

20. I sure hope so because the ending was very anticlimactic. Everyone was telling him he should rebuild it and it seemed like they were setting up for a melodramatic surprise, but it just ended with no word...

21. at the end it says he is rebuilding the car

22. I cant say I agree with that.
    If you have the money, and tell the person building it, exactly what you want, and how you want it ... why bother getting on the tools yourself?
    Working on cars can be fahkin brutal.
    Only do it if you have the spare time for a hobby.