madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by dahldrin, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Hey moparpwr, have you ever seen an FD RX-7? They are FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. I like a lot of Japanese cars, but I think this is definitely the best looking Japanese car. And one of the best handling. Only big problem is reliability.

The guy who started this thread has no idea what the #$%# he's talking about. First off, this car only comes in TT. There's a few different trim levels touring being the slowest I believe. And since when aren't these cars good for races. They're fast, handle awesome, and are easy to modify (somewhat).

BTW, I don't have anything against American cars. I drive a 71 240Z w/ a 350 in it. I understand the appeal of a V8. I just don't understand #$%#ing ignorant hicks. I know not all domestic drivers are, just the loudest ones.

2. pimp ass ridethis car will get u pu$$y butt w/ out the TT this car lags in performance and if yur a hp freak or an avid street or track racer this car wont do u any good!!peace im out domestics suck<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

your retarded. if you spend dollar for dollar on a corvette wat you spend on a civic...it has no chance, so don't talk about it. you have no room to talk. I personally don't show any favoritism although my favorites are domestics.

4. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Yeah civic are crap, i love imports especaially japanese and i hate civics. Thats why i don't really like the import scene and those hot import night car show anymore because the multitude of the CIVICS INTEGRAS AND ACCORDS . I see fixed up civic with gay bodykits, big gay sounding coffee can mufflers and imitation rims. The fact is that civics arent bad cars becuase they are meant to be economy cars and they to a pretty good job with it like nice gas milage and good reability but its not a sports car and don't pretend it is. If you want a sports car buy a sports car don't buy a civic put a muffler, worthless spoiler, and gay rims and expect to go faster that ANYTHING. If you have to get a civic and i could understand why (short of cash or need a good reabible car) and want a sports car. SAVE YOUR MONEY there is no reason to buy a civic, fix it up, with about 3g's and get 17's in the 1/4 mile thats just retarted, just save up and get a car thats worthwhile such as a RX7 FD or even FC and the list goes on. Bottom line CIVICS ARENT SPORTS CARS. People might disagree and theres the civic type r and si as well as all those drag civics with 9 or less sec 1/4 miles, well if you want to invest alot money and really fix up a civic really well, good for you but i would rather get a RX7 FD and just drive it around stock

5. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

I totally agree with someone on this forum. I judge cars for the car, not where there are made. Most of my favorites are domestics, but I also like japanese cars. You're 100% correct that a civic for a sports car is a waste of money. The look and sound ridicilious.

6. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

madd pussy ? your a #%$ , how can someone get madd pussy off this jap pos you want madd pussy get something that cost a ton of money and looks really nice , the only pussy your going to get with this car is the one thats under the hood<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Alter</i>
    <b>your retarded. if you spend dollar for dollar on a corvette wat you spend on a civic...it has no chance, so don't talk about it. you have no room to talk. I personally don't show any favoritism although my favorites are domestics. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i agree civics suck compared to a vett
    <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Yeah civics do suck but give me a rx-7 and ill take the vette for a ride.

9. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

HAHA!Civic "smoking" a Corvette!BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Seriously i nearly started crying i was laughing so hard when i read that!The only way a Civic could "smoke" a Corvette is the smoke bellowing out of the engine bay of the civic because its shitty 4 blew up!Man RX-7s are sweet but i think RX-3s-4s make better drags.....screw the civic boy get 400kg of iron block V8 shoved up your arse! You'd be lucky if you got a Corvette engine to FIT in a civic!HA!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Yo I agree. I have nothing against civic/econo drivers (some of my best friends are). But personally I think If you get a civic, lancer, or any other economy car you should not waste the money trying to compete against the likes of sports cars. Sure you could street race, I do on occasion but my advice is don't waste ur precious dollars! At most get rims, filter, headers, muffler but dont go beyond that. I drive a lancer MX (probably unknown to most unless you live in the Philippines) and I know it's slow (give me a break im still in High School no $$$). (doesnt mean you can pimp out and get mad play) Trust me (especially if u live in the US or Japan) get a hold of an rx-7 (or later the rx-8) or some other real Import Sports CAR (Integras fit in this category in my book)!... Then u can really race.

On the other hand I think American cars have too much displacement and they're engine's are too big. I'd rather have engine technology over raw power from these gas guzzlers. Imports are just better engineered, look better, and are just better machines

LONG LIVE THE IMMORTAL RICE MOBILES. AZN PRIDE.

11. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

AZN PRIDE MY ASS *****!!!The only good jap crap tin to come out of that over-populated shithole is the rotary!I have nothing against your opinions but rice burners are no where near the class of muscle cars!The sound and vibrations from a 351ci chevy would make a civic fall apart, Yank Tanks kick ass, always have, always will and will never fail in whopping your cheap japanese alloy engine cardboard boxes if you did a head on at 200km/h in a Impala SS and a Toyota "chaser" then i think the lucky smart ass in the impala SS would be walking away, a viper could go straight through(clean cut) a civic!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Roaring Fourties</i>
    <b>AZN PRIDE MY ASS *****!!!The only good jap crap tin to come out of that over-populated shithole is the rotary!I have nothing against your opinions but rice burners are no where near the class of muscle cars!The sound and vibrations from a 351ci chevy would make a civic fall apart, Yank Tanks kick ass, always have, always will and will never fail in whopping your cheap japanese alloy engine cardboard boxes if you did a head on at 200km/h in a Impala SS and a Toyota "chaser" then i think the lucky smart ass in the impala SS would be walking away, a viper could go straight through(clean cut) a civic!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

damn you need to get your head out of your hick ass

i dont mind americna cars but i mind ignorant idiots who drive american cars

theres more than one way to go fast, and theres more to the word "fast" than just a straight line

13. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Ok with the civic/vette thing. ive seen the vette get beat before. the civic had WAY to much money in it and the vette was stock but i saw it happen. but if the vette had like a grand worth of mods on it, the race was over. ANYWAY, im sorry to hear your not driving the evo lancers man. those roll out. and btw i love my 94 rx7. GET ONE. do your best to get one. ive had people stop in intersections to look at my car. i live in a small town btw but still. try to get that with a civic. anyway have fun peoples. kthxbi.

Dude

[email protected]

14. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

ActionHank Haha yeh maybe ill get an evo when I start getting my own income. I went to the strip at Manila Harbour Center (in the PHilippines) just recently and scoped out the new Evo VII, not to mention numerous evo Vs. Fantastic machines.Ill probably add a mivec engine (180hp stock from a 1.6l!) into my Lancer (MX model) and take out the cyclone high performance that came stock in it.
    But if my parents will let me I have another option;
    An RX . The rotary is really a beautiful engine. I wonder what kind of results the new Renesis will churn out. I envy you and your ride man!

No offense to all you civic drivers. Just my opinion.

And to the yanktanker who claims azn pride my ass? I had no beef with you i was just expressing my opinion. You dont see me trying to diss america? Fucking lamer I should kick your ass. Why are our cars so shitty? From the street to the strip our cars just offer more for the dollar. My advice to you is to not start shit with other people just because you have a different opinion.
    So **** YOU you ignorant piece of shit.

15. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

dahldrin, how does the set-up with the 240Z work out? how hard was it putting it in? I need to know because I was thinking about using the same kind of set-up, using either a Z or maybe a Miata if at all possible, and putting in a Chevy 350.

16. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from moparpwr</i>
    <b>madd pussy ? your a #%$ , how can someone get madd pussy off this jap pos you want madd pussy get something that cost a ton of money and looks really nice , the only pussy your going to get with this car is the one thats under the hood</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I have lived all over this great country and it's all location. It's true, this car can get you more tail than a supped up charger or vette if you live various parts were imports are adored such as in So cal, Oakland, or New york. Switch up to Flordia, Tennesse, or Texas the girlies are gonna be jocking the charger and your gonna be wishing you had back seats in your Vette because of all the chicks your gonna be scooping up from the RX-7 guy. But then again if you have a Viper anywhere you go your gonna see action :)

17. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

i walk vettes all the time. no biggie. pussy under the hood? i would love to race you in ur domestic pile of shit.

18. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Sup guys,
    I like both Domestics with their big blocks and Jap cars.
    I work in a rotary shop and love the idea of the rotary, but that doesn't take away from the beauty and sound of the big American V8's.
    I love the 195 BHP/ liter 13B but also the 833 horsepower TT Viper V10.
    You know, I think we all like all cars but bash just to be @$$'$.

19. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

SHIT IM TIRED OF ALL YA FUKING HATERS. YESS I SEEN A CIVIC SMOKING A VETTE. AND WAT DA FUC THEY DONT SUCK IF YOU KNO HOW TO HOOK IT UP.
    I LIKE IMPORTS AND DOMESTICS BUT MOSTLY IMPORTS. AND DIS FAGG NEEDS A CAR TO GET PU$$Y WAT KIND OF SHIT IS DAT. I GET PU$$Y WITH OUT CARS. EVEN THO WIT MA SUPRA I GET PUSSY TOO> IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW DA CAR LOOKS. CUZ DA GIRLS DONT BE GOING UNDER DA HOOD TO SE IF THEY GON FUK U OR NOT.

SUPRA FOR LIFE.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

i love the sound of high revv rotary engines
    but i prefer the sound of my 8600rpm redline 350cid '73 z/28 camaro<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Ye for sure...<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

rotary all the way

23. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Don't be stupid. Of course if you spent dollar for dollar on mods, AFTER you bought the car, the Vette would crush. Look what you have to work with: A 5.7L V8 in a sports car, vs. a 2.0L I4 in an economy car. But let’s take a look at this "Dollar for Dollar" concept of yours.

A Civic costs, what, 20k? At most? And a Vette costs 50k? Well, to make this a fair Dollar for Dollar comparison, we have to put that 30k into the Civic. Now I can almost guarantee that if you spent 30k on a Civic, (You'd have to do the work yourself, because if you have to pay a shop to tune your car, you shouldn't be tuning in the first place) the Civic would walk on the Vette. On the strip OR at the track. If you go Dollar for Dollar, cheaper cars almost always will win, because of the initial price difference.

That having been said, it comes down to one thing. In the end, so matter how fast something is, no matter how much money something is, in the end, a Civic is still a Civic, and a Corvette is still a Corvette. I would rather have a 12.5 second Vette than an 11sec Civic. And I would rather have a 12 second Viper, wait a second, no I wouldn't. Vipers suck. I would rather have an 11.5 second Saleen S7, than a 10sec Vette. And I would rather have an 11.0sec McLaren F1, than a 9sec Saleen S7.

And with regards to your comparison, you should've compared Dollar for Dollar, a Civic with something in its class. Like a Sunfire. Or is it because you know that the domestics would lose that comparison? Don't hate because of where cars are made. You just sound like an ignorant ass.

24. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

NICE!

25. Re: madd pu$$y w/ this ride

Thank you.