magnificant

Discussion in '1998 Porsche 911 GT2 Evo' started by cruisesnowman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This porsche has a very appealing horsepower rating, and the lowered appeal is absolutely stunning. With a nice jet black paint job and lcd Alpine cd nav system this car would be sharp.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: magnificant

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cruisesnowman</i>
    <b>This porsche has a very appealing horsepower rating, and the lowered appeal is absolutely stunning. With a nice jet black paint job and lcd Alpine cd nav system this car would be sharp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

3. Re: magnificant

magnificant , you got the word !!

4. Re: magnificant

This car is wonderful, the only downside is the striiped interior, as it is a race car made street legal, not street comfortable...
    ...But I still love it!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: magnificant

Porsche 911 GT-2 has alot of horsepower and its light weight. This car is a 10+.

6. Re: magnificant

Porsche is God! I love this car, muscular, powerful and handles better than most any other car

7. Re: magnificant

I think someone in my area has one of these.. it loks just like this one its white and everything...how rare are these cars? because it really looks like one, i see it everyday....its crazy..<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: magnificant

The cars never did win as much as they should of. Once the Viper came into GT racing, they slaughtered most of the Porsches.

9. Re: magnificant

I think magnificant is the word! This baby is so sweet. I can't see anything else that I'd want to add to it. The jet black paint job however is another magnificant idea. I would like to listen to that power house behind me while driving it so no ICE thanks!!

10. Re: magnificant

I LOVE THIS CAR

11. Re: magnificant

I LOVE THIS CAR

12. Re: magnificant

I LOVE THIS CAR

13. Re: magnificant

I LOVE THIS CAR, Love IT

14. Re: magnificant

you watch The Fast and the Furious 2 much.

-OOPS!- came the time F50 gets its ass kicked off the road and the track. haha!