makes me sad

Discussion in '2003 Bentley Continental GT' started by JeepersCreepers911, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Dude, this car is beautiful. The guy I work for has one and even though it weighs 5500+ pounds it still musters 198 MPH and 552 bhp. This car is fast!

2. Dude, this car is beautiful. The guy I work for has one and even though it weighs 5500+ pounds it still musters 198 MPH and 552 bhp. This car is fast!

3. Dude, this car is beautiful. The guy I work for has one and even though it weighs 5500+ pounds it still musters 198 MPH and 552 bhp. This car is fast!

4. Your comparing it to a CCR. That's no comparison. Stop whining.

5. Bentleys are not designed to be fast. The engine is not very powerful if considering the displacement. But what matters with this kind of low-pressure turbochargers is the huge amount of torque: over 900nm, which couldn't be much boosted by increasing the turbo pressure. This results to a smooth, torquey and reliable engine that I would definitely to feel and hear in my Bentley. And by the way, this thing has two intercoolers.

6. I like this car.

7. I like this car.

8. Paris Hilton has one so I hate it.

9. Paris Hilton has one so I hate it.

10. Paris Hilton has one so I hate it.

11. Well, it sure is a reason to hate a car if Paris Hilton has one,
    but I bet she has no idea what a piece of automotive excellence she owns.
    Propably painted pink with the interiour matching her lipstick colour...

That's why certain US celebrities, including most of rap- singers with their
    bling-chromed wheels and escalades should have no access to good automobiles.
    They SPOIL them and ruin the image of all those magnificent machines.
    Stick to Cadillacs and Hummers, please, i beg you.

But this is a great car. Continental Flying Spur is better, though.

12. #$%# it aint paris hiltons car. its her daddys. she dont deserve the money.

13. It's so ugly