1. huston we have a problem with the top speed!!

2. No no no, not the car. The car is beautiful and the styling is perfect for cruisin around. Its a great car, I'm pissed cuz there was one of these in my school's car show yesterday, and these stupid rich kids make me sick. It sure looked great though!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Makes Me Sick

RICH PEOPLE SUCK ASS!RICH PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO HELL oh im rich WOW KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh<!-- Signature -->

4. This car is an absolute joke

Who in their right mind would pay $45,000 for a CHRYSLER V-6 ?!?!?!?

5. Re: This car is an absolute joke

Keep in mind this car was not built for performance... it was built for style.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This car is an absolute joke

Wake up bro. Not all cars are coveted for pure speed. This is a great car for turning heads and just cruising around. Its a tribute to the hot-rods of old, where it was all about style and showing off your ride, not necessarily its engine. It doesn't need 600 hp or a 200 mph top speed.<!-- Signature -->

7. no manual??

where is the fun in a 4 speed auto!!! they gotta get with the bigger engine and a manual gearbox<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: no manual??

Yes, they definitely need a stronger engine. Top speed of 117 is just embarassing. It needs a V10 Turbo with a 6-speed manual box.

9. Re: no manual??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CashMo888</i>
    <b>its a cruising car. y would u wana shift thru the gears when u are just "prowlin" around. and for u jackass, look at the hood, do u really think u can fit a v-10 underneath it?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, but with some work you could squeeze a V8 in there, which would help immensly in this terribly under-powered car.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: no manual??

this car is meant for style and so people could stare at it and drop their jaws...the performance is like a suped up Honda CR-X with better looks...not a bad car

11. Good work!

ooo this car looks wciked, big up respect!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Good work!

Wicked style...

keep the faith

13. Re: Good work!

Oh yeh! Thats one sweet lookin' car!

Could use a bigger engine. : (<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Good work!

A V8 would be nice, but they get pretty decent output from the 3.5 V6...almost too decent for Plymouth. Is there a turbo or a s/c? Maybe they just tuned it well! Impressive, and one of the nimblest American cars.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Good Work!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CivicEater</i>
    <b>Yes Paxton Made SuperCharger for It That Blow More Than 360 Hp from this Car ... Too much Power for a Cruising Car but Enough to Beat 911 or Vette ... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

r u outta ur mind??? how can this weak car beat a 911 even if its supercharged? or even if it would have a twin turbo it would never touch the 911...
    the porches 911 engine is one of best technological engines ever!
    Its handling is superbe, way too much better than this...let alone acceleration and speed of the 911.........heh...kids this days.

16. Grate looks needs v8

I really like the old hot rod looks, but it dosen't have a v8

17. Re: Grate looks needs v8

definitely-it looks awesome but what kind of hot rod has a 3.5 liter V6?! i have a plymouth prowler brochure from the interational auto show and it said that instead of having a-and i quote it,"a low-brow iron-block V8," its gotta 3.5 liter V6.n what the hell is so low-brow bout an iron-block V8?

18. Re: Grate looks needs v8

19. Re: Grate looks needs v8

It does have the looks but the performance is terrible for $42,000. Whey the heck wouldnt you just buy a porsche boxter who's looks are just as good and its performance so much better.

20. Re: Grate looks needs v8

It's an ok looking car (personally I don't realy like it), but if you look at it real good I don't even think there is enough room to fit a V-8 in it. But if it had a V-8 I would probably like it a little more.

21. Re: Grate looks needs v8

I love the look of this car . . . reminds me of the old street rodders. Someone needs to find out a way how to get a V-8 in it, not just any V-8 though, it needs to be the Hemi put it. That would be one sweet/bad car. Would anyone agree on that?<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Grate looks needs v8

I think it would be quite sweet/bad as you put it.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Grate looks needs v8

It's probably possible to fit a V8 in this thing. The British were able to do it in the Westfield SEight.

Fitting a V8 and a manual transmission would probably make the most sense for this car.

24. Re: Grate looks needs v8

I agree with the hemi comment, but then I think everything should have a hemi. Hey, I've seen chevy 350's put in MGBs and V8's in midgets . . . anything is possible. Although this is a weird shape. What I like is those wheels!!!!!!!! 20 inches in back, 17 in front, it looks very cool. I just saw one in person last night, it was gorgeous.<!-- Signature -->

25. No no no, not the car. The car is beautiful and the styling is perfect for cruisin around. Its a great car, I'm pissed cuz there was one of these in my school's car show yesterday, and these stupid rich kids make me sick. It sure looked great though!!!<!-- Signature -->