man this is fast

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by LuvSpeed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 LuvSpeed, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    go to www.hennesseymotarsports.com , its kickin, thep ics or awsome and u have to go to motar trend and watch i go 0-60 in 2.4 secs, man thats fast, who agrees?

2. Re: man this is fast

i agree. is this zack? if it is you know i am, and u know that this is my fav. car of all time.

3. Re: man this is fast

My favorite car too! Dad's friend has a 650r and it is unbelievable!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: man this is fast

Sorry to tell you guys but this is just a sad poser car. 0-60 in 2.7 but then a quarter mile time of 10.7? Suped up civics that do a 0-60 in 4 seconds can take this thing in the quarter mile. Hennessey tuners need to do a better job in the gearing ratios to fix that time, because in a race 0-60 only happens once. I'll take a 4 second 0-60 car that keeps going after 60.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: man this is fast

When this car does the quarter mile in 10.7 seconds (on stock Michelin tires), its 0-60 is 3.2 seconds.

What's the standing mile time for those tuned Civics? Can they take a corner or a slalom course?

6. #6 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: man this is fast

Whay does everyone say 10.7 just because that's what this stupid site says. It also says this car is 800hp nad 850lb-ft torque when in fact it's 833hp and 902lb-ft torque. The 0-60 is 2.43 0-100 is 5.5 and the 1/4 mile is [email protected]+. 10.7 was the worst run Hennessey did. That was with cheapy reg sh** tires. And this car does an amazing 75.1 mph slolom, so what now?

www.hennesseyms.com
    www.motortrend.com/june01/ttviper/ttviper_f.html <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: man this is fast

Lingenfelter 427TT 0 to 100 in 4.33, beat that bankrupt hennessy!

8. Re: man this is fast

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>yes right man! but this car still great!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How true.<!-- Signature -->