Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by killer69, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Mario always wants to haggle. Mario is a little #%$gle. I know why he argues with me. It's because he can't make a funny.

2. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

i can't make a funny. hey boys anyone want to translate that to english for me. as long as you make stupid comments i will shut you up, i hate people that act retarded. grow up to your age, and if you are 9years old, than don't come on this furoms.
    oooh by the way that cut me deep i mean die, and just when i thought we were friends.LOL

3. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

Ford sucks, and so do you!

4. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

no ford dont suck, if they SUCKED they wouldnt have brought out this or the cosworth RS or the GT90 or they wouldnt have won lemans many times, SEE i proving you wrong you little 12yr old twat. Do you drive yet Killer, if not you shouldnt make comments on cars then, i have drive vipers, ferraris and so on but that still doesnt give me the right to comment on the because i havent driving it yet, see what i mean? YOU ARE AN ASS.

5. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

iloveyourtyping. Go back to 4th grade and learn how to write.

6. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

Ok,
    I dont really care for fords. And as far as they go this one aint so bad. I know they wont make this though, they just used it to saive there stupid company. They needed something to change their apperance. and from the sound of it so does mario. Sorry dude. Ford sux. Take it in and swallow hard. Buy a dodge or a chevy and call me in the morning.

7. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

Ok,
    I dont really care for fords. And as far as they go this one aint so bad. I know they wont make this though, they just used it to saive there stupid company. They needed something to change their apperance. and from the sound of it so does mario. Sorry dude. Ford sux. Take it in and swallow hard. Buy a dodge or a chevy and call me in the morning.

8. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

do you read the news. look for it for 2003 dumb ass, and why the hell would i buy dodge or chev, what is it about them thats better. nothing major, no wonder ford in its worst year is still selling better than they are. the only time they get better than ford is when ford does its redisgn than chev and dodge do theirs 2 years later.

9. Re: Mario you little shit. DIE!!!!!!!

Talk to me when you GET TO 4th grade. Here's a spelling lesson for ya, you are a F-A-G-G-O-T.