Matrix

Discussion in '2003 ASL Garaiya GT300' started by Grizz2K4, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Matrix I believe will sell more... Same Engines and Chassis in these 2 Cars, but I think the Matrix looks better and since both these cars are trying to appeal to young racers with Civics and what-not the Toyota name will sell better. Agree?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Matrix

I really don't like either of them.
    there to big like SUV's.
    i'd like them better if they were
    coupes and a lot shorter

in the end:its a good attempt for toyota and pontiac

3. Re: Matrix

They are the same, I knew it. I cant wait till people argue about which is better. Superficially, I like the way the Matrix looks better.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Matrix

What do you mean? I know GM partnered with Toyota to produce the Vibe and Matrix, but they don't look alike! Besides, The Matrix was the dumbest movie ever!

5. Re: Matrix

dna you've never even seen the "Matrix" witch is a sweet movie

6. Re: Matrix

sport wagons rule<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Matrix

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Rat</i>
    <b>They are the same, I knew it. I cant wait till people argue about which is better. Superficially, I like the way the Matrix looks better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no way the vibe looks better with the traditional pontiac split grill anyway i would take either one there nice if you ask me! and this is coming from a guy with a Trans Am but down with the Aztek that thing is gastly<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Matrix

they were both made for the same thing, for the sport-compact market, but i don't know anyone that wants it. the only fast one only comes in auto, so i don't think they will last very long, but i might be wrong. you never know.

9. Re: Matrix

me 2