McLaren Copy!!

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by eDoryen, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bastards. No, I'm not talking about the manufacturer of this car. I'm talking about everyone who compares the Mac to EVERYTHING on this #$%#ing site. I'm sick of reading posts about people who are picky about THIS and bitchy about THAT. Every time I find a car I like see some posts from an IDIOT who doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about BASHING a car he knows nothing about! And...EVEN if he DID know something about it, he's STILL an asshole because he has already lost the whole point of this site! This is a site for people who love supercars. It's ok if you're picky, it's ok if you don't like this or that. My point is, NO ONE CARES. Ford people come in here bashing Euros and Japs. Jap lovers come in here bashing Domestics. Euro people come in here bashing Japs, and then there's the ITALIAN car lovers....

I hope someone else feels the same way I do, the idiocy has to stop!

This is a beautiful car, with great performance and I would cream if given the chance to drive it for a day.

This was really just a public service announcement, I just wish that everyone could just sit back and enjoy the view...we're blessed to find a website that has such an extensive database and high quality DOWNLOADABLE pictures - and you get even MORE features for a very small fee. Really, I don't see what there is to complain about, aside from the minor glitches here and there.

Ohh, poor baby has to wait a little while for his wittle pictures to load. Go suck a donkey's ass you whiney little prick.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: McLaren Copy!!

finally someone packs some sense into this chit-chat crap. thank you

3. Re: McLaren Copy!!

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: McLaren Copy!!

these bastards have no new ideas!

5. Re: McLaren Copy!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from v98034</i>
    <b>these bastards have no new ideas!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you bet!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: McLaren Copy!!

finally an intelligent post, one I agree with. Well put.

7. Re: McLaren Copy!!

Ok People I thought your supose to post stuff about cars.<!-- Signature -->