Mclaren F2 1500 + hp 276 mph

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by Priviledge of Speed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Mclaren F2 1500 + hp 276 mph

That's nothing but a hoax. McLaren would never design something that ugly, or name it "F2". That car is really Wally Larson's LE1 Groundfighter that does something like 400 mph. Of course it's not street legal, and there's only one, and you wouldn't feel very cool cruising around in it anyway. Do your homework and have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Mclaren F2 1500 + hp 276 mph

so what ure sayin is mclaren has all that power and they still cant go over 300mph?

3. Re: Mclaren F2 1500 + hp 276 mph

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>so what ure sayin is mclaren has all that power and they still cant go over 300mph? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You must be kidding, right? I didn't see anything like that anywhere. This idiot thinks that McLaren would design something that ugly, but didn't mention anything about power, and I corrected him. Nope, nothing about power said here.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Mclaren F2 1500 + hp 276 mph

They wouldn't make an F2 because there is no Formula 2 racing league. And... they can make a street legal car that goes 300+ mph if they really felt like wasting 500 grand. It would be shaped like the Sledgehammer w/ less ground clearence and less downforce. It would have slow acceleration(sp... don't call me stupid b/c i don't really care.)and would weigh a bunch. 1/2 thin tires and 25 inch wheels. the turn signals would be under the clearcoat and so would the headlights. Your door would be the window. You would be an idiot because speed is pointless. Thats why only rednecks and fisherman watch Nascar. <!-- Signature -->