Mistakes on the specs.

Discussion in '2003 BMW Z4 3.0i' started by 24HeuresDuMans, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I've recently read an article that says that this cars will be carrying two kinds of engines:

**A 3.0i Engine developing 231hp with a top speed of 155mph
    **A 2.5i Engine developing 192hp with a top speed of 146mph

Besides, this car will be provided with the new 6 Speed SMG II(Sequential M Gearbox), and the 6 speed manual gearbox might be also available as a no cost option.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 24HeuresDuMans</i>
    <b>I've recently read an article that says that this cars will be carrying two kinds of engines:

Besides, this car will be provided with the new 6 Speed SMG II(Sequential M Gearbox), and the 6 speed manual gearbox might be also available as a no cost option.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I wonder ho wmuch the M versio would have. if it had around 350 that wouls be crazy cool.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 24HeuresDuMans</i>
    <b>I've recently read an article that says that this cars will be carrying two kinds of engines:

Besides, this car will be provided with the new 6 Speed SMG II(Sequential M Gearbox), and the 6 speed manual gearbox might be also available as a no cost option.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think we established that in about 30 other threads. this car with SMG would be sick and an M version would be sicker.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

Sorry I didnt read the other 30 threads
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

The euro versions of BMW's I-6's have those specs. The US versions will have 225hp and 184hp.

6. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

M version will probably get the engine from M3, with a slight power reduction...

7. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

Ur damn right 24hour, 3,0 has 231hp 2,2 ,192hp
    too slow, just wait for the M version

8. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

Hot Boxer is right... that is defintely overstated.

9. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

koenig, i thought you said that there was no smaller engine one coming out. The original post said, a 225 and a 192.

10. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

155 mph is with a limiter right?

11. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

no limiter specs are gay. Besides you can't drive legally without a limiter. during the car inspection they check to see if that shit is still on your car.

12. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

isn't that ironic, that's the same power and top speed of the jaguar x-type.. sure you got the right car stats?
    jaguar is coming out with an x-type coupe and roadster, (jaguar says 2004-2005, but we have to wait to see that)
    with 6 speed seqential and manual gearbox as possible options.

13. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

I no limiters are gay but its 155 MPH with the limiter right or does is max out at 155?

14. Re: Mistakes on the specs.

please....

15. Re:

the specs are way wrong...its g.a engine with 5.k twin spec reader files overlapping piston heads.