mmmm..............

Discussion in '1997 Italdesign Scighera Concept' started by speeddemon, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car haz a good shape and shit
    but this aint a fast car
    well i lve Ferraris they r the best

so just wait and smell the burn out of the 550 maranello twin turbo
    and it will get ur senses back

2. Re: ummmmmmmmm..............

Ferrari is just too... normal. Italdesigns are rare and even more exotic than Ferrari. I agree the Maranello is a sick car, but... it's just not as rare as a authentic Italdesign.

3. Re: ummmmmmmmm..............

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2FAST4U</i>
    <b>Ferrari is just too... normal. Italdesigns are rare and even more exotic than Ferrari. I agree the Maranello is a sick car, but... it's just not as rare as a authentic Italdesign.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree. No wonder that guy got banned!

4. Re: ummmmmmmmm..............

How do you get banned in here? Obviously not for spelling things like a moron! Anyway, this car is just fantastic. Aggressive, fast, and rare. Nice combination.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ummmmmmmmm..............

Not available kph / 186 mph ?? Ha ha, sorry; I find that amusing if somewhat lazy - 297.6 kph

6. Re: ummmmmmmmm..............

Speeddemon, dude, you suck. getting 400 hp out of a wildly designed supercar is impressive. Italdesign has some of the best looking cars in the frakin world. chill out and appreciate a fine piece of work.