Modena Pics

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 360 Modena' started by CHEVYRULES, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Modena Pics

here's a few

2. Re: Modena Pics

Im a huge ferrari fan. I would love some great pics of a 360 modena. Its an art, not a car.

3. Re: Modena Pics

Im a huge ferrari fan. I would love some great pics of a 360 modena. Its an art, not a car.

4. Re: Modena Pics

#$%# u supercars #$%# u up your stupid asses<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Modena Pics

modenas suck penis

<!-- Signature -->

6. This car is stunning, especially when you see it on the street!
    Anyone know of any personal pics of the 360 modena on the net? or even some really good wallpaper of this car?

7. Re: Modena Pics

I have some private modena pictures and i would like to share it only with real ferrari fans!!

8. Re: Modena Pics

uh...I am a real ferarri fan

9. Re: Modena Pics

Well, I took these myself, like many of my car photos. However, this is not my car. I'm not sure how "personal" you want.

10. Re: Modena Pics

When I say personal, I mean a real photo, none of those wallpaper photos or drawings! Youre pics are great! What a car!

11. Re: Modena Pics

Do you want some pictures?

I'm a very big fun of Ferrari and I have more than 2500 pictures.
    My friends the 360 Módena Berlinetta

12. Re: Modena Pics

without a doubt the most breathtaking car out there right now
    and you're right when you see them on the street it's even more stunning. I will have one some day.

13. Re: Modena Pics

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but I always thought that "Berlinetta" wan an Italian word that meant that the car had Targa Tops! In the pics that are above being described as being Berlinettas, there aren't any Targa's what's the deal?!

14. Re: Modena Pics

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but I always thought that "Berlinetta" wan an Italian word that meant that the car had Targa Tops! In the pics that are above being described as being Berlinettas, there aren't any Targa's what's the deal?!

15. Re: Modena Pics

There never was a Modena Berlinetta. The 355 Targa was called the F355 GTS, but there were 3 other 355s: the Spider, the F1 Berlinetta, and the Berlinetta. Neither of the 2 355 Berlitetta's were Targas. I will have to ask what that means in Talian class.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Modena Pics

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dazza</i>
    <b>Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but I always thought that "Berlinetta" wan an Italian word that meant that the car had Targa Tops! In the pics that are above being described as being Berlinettas, there aren't any Targa's what's the deal?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->}

I don't think so dude, I mean the word "Berlina" is used to describe (hard top) cars either 2 or 4 doors...
    Ferrari uses the word "Barchetta" (barquita in spanish, little boat in english) for their open air cars, such as the 550 Barchetta Pininfarina, one of the sweetest cars ever<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Modena Pics

Send me a few of your own . I have more...<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Modena Pics

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from godfather</i>
    <b>Send me a few of your own . I have more...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->send you a few of what? <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Modena Pics

The message was for Tony Soprano !<!-- Signature -->