Modified

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by American HP, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Modified

Thats f^cking fast for those easy of mods!

2. In the 5.0 magazine they modded a 03 cobra with some slicks,air filter, bassani exhaust and it ran 11.95, with 400.0 hp.

3. Re: Modified

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>In the 5.0 magazine they modded a 03 cobra with some slicks,air filter, bassani exhaust and it ran 11.95, with 400.0 hp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow that is a great et with just those easy mods. It just shows how badly it needs traction.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Modified

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>In the 5.0 magazine they modded a 03 cobra with some slicks,air filter, bassani exhaust and it ran 11.95, with 400.0 hp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->400 bhp or rhp? What edition of 5.0?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Modified

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SLP CamaroSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>In the 5.0 magazine they modded a 03 cobra with some slicks,air filter, bassani exhaust and it ran 11.95, with 400.0 hp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->400 bhp or rhp? What edition of 5.0?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

rwhp of course. I read that too, so whatever issue is on newsstands now probably August.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Modified

Traction is a major factor in racing, and I need someone to answer this question. When companies realease there new high performance car, such as this new stang, why do they put such skinney tires on the back? Why dont they put some street legal slicks on the back stock? To get the best quarter mile times you need traction. Back in the 60s chevys that had 454s were about as slow as a 2002 ford taures because of terrible tires.