Modify this car

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by 300ZXfreakk, Nov 18, 2002.

1. If I modifed this car I would add:
    American Racing 5-spoke wheels
    super or turbo charger (which one is more powerful?)
    Sparco racing seats and interior
    Red Acura logo
    Borla exhaust
    e.t.c.

2. Re: Modify this car

I wouldn't blame you, I saw a Civic with a Corvette back once. You car is what it is, i don't know who thay are trying to fool?

3. Re: Modify this car

Actually that Civic probably had the back of a skyline, same lights, slightly different design. Real drivers don't idolize the Corvette.

4. Re: Modify this car

Why do you say that? Do have any Idea how many cars the Z06 outperforms or is equal to? Not to mention a value.

5. Re: Modify this car

You also just described an R34 GTR....

Of course, the fact that a number of import owners (particulary integra owners) aren't big domestic fans.

With all that said...I've seen the integra with the Vette *ss too. It was definately modeled after the vette...

6. Re: Modify this car

Sit in this car ad 9000rpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: Modify this car

right, there's alot of cars that offer good bang for the buck, never did i say the Corvette was the only one.

8. Re: Modify this car

I cant stand these "high rev" people, they overate cars like the s2000 so bad. Its no better than a domestic fan saying "it needs more displacement"

9. Re: Modify this car

Well, people ahve their own opinion rite? SOme like highr ev, some like displacement.

10. Re: Modify this car

Agreed, however you must admit there are countless people on this site that go on about Hp/L and high red lines bashing "low output" cars at the same time, that i dont like.

11. Re: Modify this car

This car is an awesome sport-compact race car!!! I sup it up any day!!!

12. Re: Modify this car

no, it's not

13. Re: Modify this car

You really hate Honda dont you?