Mods to suggests??

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Firebird Raptor Concept' started by Irwind, Aug 10, 2002.

1. there are plenty of room to modify for this car...
    I would supercharge it, add spoilers front and back and give it a hard-top...just incase the roof flies off after supercharging.

2. Re: Mods to suggests??

lol, the only thing thats gonna fly off this car is when i blow its doors off..... hehe...

3. Re: Mods to suggests??

the onll thing that could possibly make this car better in my mind is if it were a hardtop. Other than that, Pontiac did a great job of showing us that, although they are discontinuing the Firebird, they still know that it kicks alot of butt!

4. Re: Mods to suggests??

#$%# pontiac for discontinuing the firebird. its gonna be one of their biggest mistakes ever!

5. Re: Mods to suggests??

biggest mistake ever? oh because they sell so many and the styling is so great? if you cant tell, im being sarcastic.

6. Re: Mods to suggests??

i doubt the roof will be flying off anytime soon...maybe the hood though when the engine blows from the nos.

7. Re: Mods to suggests??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jrod</i>
    <b>#$%# pontiac for discontinuing the firebird. its gonna be one of their biggest mistakes ever!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

2004/2005 the firebird and camaro will be back<!-- Signature -->