Monster

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. One monster of a car. Can any more mods be done to this to make it even faster?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Monster

i'm guessing you've never heard of the 2002 model have you?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Monster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from swdodgeviper87</i>
    <b>i'm guessing you've never heard of the 2002 model have you?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah I have. What is your point.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Monster

Yes. Oct-turbo, hahahahahaha(sinister laughter).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Monster

great car but what does it do in a 1/4 mile run. how fast?

6. Re: Monster

Has speed demon been actually banned?
    because I'd like to see that...

anywayz... which show cars of the VW-Bugatti line are meant to production?= just this one? or the others too?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Monster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.<BR</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you're a #%$ot buddy. There are plenty of cars out there than can beat any ferrari, for example ummm... THIS FUCKIN CAR, this bugatti is fast as me #$%#in your mom. Also, mclaren, veilside supra, and plenty of other cars can beat your piece of shit ferrari's (not to say i wouldn't take one if offered, cause i would). But anyway, back to the bugatti. this is one hell of a car, sweet lookin, and damn fast, faster than the mclaren or any other car posted on supercars except for the POS corvette, which i think is bullshit.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Monster

SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Monster

Wow! 4 turbos. This car is a monster. Good looking too.

10. Re: Monster

yeah wait until it hits the streets, its gonna be hot.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Monster

VERY NICE! I really hope they will be available in California because I am goddamn sick of seeing nothing but ferraris around here. I live within 5 min of 2 different ferrari dealers, and i see them nearly every day in newport beach. There was a McLaren in one of the showrooms last year but it had a big sign that said not for sale in CA (so why the hell was it even in CA to begin with??) I'm sorry to say Ferrari has lost all of its appeal to me after seeing the assholes that drive them here, plus the fact i see those boring 360's all over the damn place. I need to start seeing some mercialago's (spelling?) and other supercars around here or i am going to have a ferrari anyurism.

12. Re: Monster

can anyone hear name me a Ferrari thhat is in production today that could kill a Porshce GT2. I didn't think so
    550 slow
    360 not bad but out of its legue
    456 don't get me started
    355 don't know if this is in production or not but doesn't matter
    f50 not in production anymore (hahahaha)

13. Re: Monster

You #%$get. YOu just said a ferrari 550 is slow. You should be shot asshole.

14. Re: Monster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry to subject everyone to this losers ramblings, But, i just wanted to sa how great it is that this person is banned.

15. Re: Monster

May be but it is a beautiful monster and fast

16. Re: Monster

This is definantley an awesome car. Very fast...I mean it has 4 turbos, can't get any better than that. (unless you add more)

17. Re: Monster

I love Ferraris, Always have, always will. But this car is awesome also I defy anyone to say that 987hp and 922lb/ft of torque isn't enough!